Actvision needs to start charging players for BULLETS

#1rikochet1Posted 2/12/2013 11:55:22 PM
$1 for 500 bullets sounds about fine, most of the people who now buy DLC will keep buying DLC because without bullet DLC the game isnt any fun, nobody wants to play with knife only.
---
I was already a camper in vietnam. The only reason I am still alive. You noob rushers all wouldnt have lasted longer than an hour against the vietcong snipers.
#2b9schrader909Posted 2/12/2013 11:59:00 PM
I hope your joking....i truly Hope you are
#3rikochet1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 12:02:51 AM
EA boss said in a conference they will bring this to battlefield. And kotick too. The idiots who now buy map packs will also buy bullets , so thats a great thing to do. I already bought activision and ea stock.
---
I was already a camper in vietnam. The only reason I am still alive. You noob rushers all wouldnt have lasted longer than an hour against the vietcong snipers.
#4ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/13/2013 12:05:10 AM
rikochet1 posted...
$1 for 500 bullets sounds about fine, most of the people who now buy DLC will keep buying DLC because without bullet DLC the game isnt any fun, nobody wants to play with knife only.

SUPERGREAT!!!
U
P
E
R
G
R
E
A
T
#5rikochet1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 12:25:47 AM
rikochet1 posted...
EA boss said in a conference they will bring this to battlefield. And kotick too. The idiots who now buy map packs will also buy bullets , so thats a great thing to do. I already bought activision and ea stock.

if one plays COD every day, why should he only pay like $60 for game and $50 for season pass, it would bring in way more money if they pay 1$ every hour for bullets.
---
#6rikochet1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 1:33:20 AM
another benefit of this is that.... once they charge us for bullets they will be highly motivated to keep us playing the game over doing boring stuff like working or meeting people, so we will see that map editor and free maps and a lot of other new stuff for the game constantly, like every week or month! looking forward to it!
---
#7rikochet1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 2:22:03 AM
:D
---
#8rikochet1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 2:25:15 AM
uhh PSN down for anyone else? was this announced?
---
#9Chadkg5Posted 2/13/2013 2:26:18 AM
F***in stupid idea
#10rikochet1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 2:28:38 AM
rikochet1 posted...
uhh PSN down for anyone else? was this announced?

ok first got error # then it said maintenance and now its working. i guess they just updated some stuff for HOME/skyrim whatever :)
---