Actvision needs to start charging players for BULLETS

#11Spetsnaz420Posted 2/13/2013 3:34:06 AM
TC quoting himself and replying lol

I almost like the idea...not more people running around corners spraying...kinda defeats the purpose of scavenger though
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#12ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/13/2013 3:50:48 AM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
rikochet1 posted...
$1 for 500 bullets sounds about fine, most of the people who now buy DLC will keep buying DLC because without bullet DLC the game isnt any fun, nobody wants to play with knife only.

SUPERGREAT!!!
U
P
E
R
G
R
E
A
T
#13L4ndoGr1ff1nPosted 2/13/2013 3:50:59 AM
I have a better idea, for every 5 seconds a player is prone or crouched, a deduction of 50xp from a players score?

Does that sound anymore ludicrous ?
---
What cod fanboys lack in originality, they make up for in stupidity.
#14rikochet1(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 4:54:42 AM
L4ndoGr1ff1n posted...
I have a better idea, for every 5 seconds a player is prone or crouched, a deduction of 50xp from a players score?

Does that sound anymore ludicrous ?

what would the point be of it? do you experience a lot of players doing this?!

they need to charge for bullets because it will be more justified as those who play more, pay more! and it will get us way better and more content for free because they want us to keep playing and buy more bullets! its the perfect business model! kotick and EA love it already we will see it on all games next gen.
---
I was already a camper in vietnam. The only reason I am still alive. You noob rushers all wouldnt have lasted longer than an hour against the vietcong snipers.
#15Spetsnaz420Posted 2/13/2013 5:11:17 AM
If this happens you'll see allot more snipers and shotgun users
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#16schucklate82Posted 2/13/2013 5:50:16 AM
This topic tricked me....I thought this was going to be a complaint topic about the majority of players on COD using the "spray and pray method" of shooting so charging for bullets might reduce this style. Very good TC...Very good...you win this round.
#17juker79Posted 2/13/2013 6:29:21 AM
EA boss said in a conference they will bring this to battlefield. And kotick too. The idiots who now buy map packs will also buy bullets , so thats a great thing to do. I already bought activision and ea stock.

I don't see how this coorelates with purchasing map packs.
#18Fart ReaverPosted 2/13/2013 6:44:06 AM
Hell while they are at it you should have to buy nades, equipment and the guns to.
---
West Virginia Mountaineers - Carolina Panthers - Cincinnati Reds
#19r3flexxPosted 2/13/2013 8:00:46 AM
Personally I think we should pay for the guns too. I mean you can't just pay for bullets and expect to get the gun for free right? We'll say each gun lasts 1,000 bullets and costs 5$. Each attachment can be another 1$. Gun camo is another 50c. It's only fair...
---
PSN: ddflex add xFinland for Dark Souls
#20draygoonPosted 2/13/2013 8:01:36 AM
Way to many people will quit playing. Or shift to shotgun/sniper class. Less bullets used overall. I go through that plus more in a good game on Nuketown using an LMG.