Gold + K/D

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#11
My KD went up and I have Diamond SMGs and Shotguns. The guns I used later on to get camos on (Chicom, S12, M1216) have a higher KD than the Remingtion, MSMC, PDW.
---
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.
2 years ago#12
Yeah my KD took a beating going after gold

I hate when I am forced for headshots.

I don't play that way... ever since people started dropshotting I have been aiming for knees and ankles

Another thing that ****** me off is you can't get other achievements until the headshots are completed. For example: During the AN94 gold grind I got 20 or so 10 kills without dying but they didn't count because I didn't have the 100 headshots completed yet.
---
Thanks, White_D3vi1: Most people are just putting dicks on dolphins and calling it a season.
2 years ago#13
melongstrike posted...
Yeah my KD took a beating going after gold

I hate when I am forced for headshots.

I don't play that way... ever since people started dropshotting I have been aiming for knees and ankles

Another thing that ****** me off is you can't get other achievements until the headshots are completed. For example: During the AN94 gold grind I got 20 or so 10 kills without dying but they didn't count because I didn't have the 100 headshots completed yet.

They had to do it that way though because you would legitimately have all the challenges done by the time you get to 100 headshots, probably somewhere around 500 kills. that would be too easy for gold/diamond
---
Platinums: 5 (Infamous 1 & 2, Wolverine: Origins, Iron Man 2, Midnight Club:LA)
PSN: DunkinDave32
2 years ago#14
Yeah my KDR has only been increasing slightly because I'm going for diamond shotguns/ARs/SMGs. I have shotties and SMGs with only 4 more rifles to go, now. I hate having to use all of the crap guns in the game. Whenever I switch to a setup that I fully enjoy, I start stomping people.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
2 years ago#15
lmao yep, my K/D went from a 2.60 to a 2.51 getting the assualt rifles diamond and the dam shotguns gold
---
PSN: IvanMaldo. #imjusttoogood. www.TeamVvG.com, Lol @ You

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived