KSG Shotgun Hard Core

#1dpcdominoPosted 2/15/2013 7:34:42 AM
WTF is the deal with this gun? Slug so no spread, big lag between shots, zippy range, long arse reload....the only thing it has is bullet count for a shotty.

This may hold me up getting diamond shotguns for a long time. Bye bye K/D ratio...
#2sillybulanstonPosted 2/15/2013 8:09:32 AM
Using KSG in hardcore seems counter productive. Why take a gun that's a one hit kill in core (a significant advantage) into a game mode where all guns kill in 1-2 bullets?
---
Spring Contest 2005 - Final Score - 77/80
#3deathknightsPosted 2/15/2013 8:15:49 AM
sillybulanston posted...
Using KSG in hardcore seems counter productive. Why take a gun that's a one hit kill in core (a significant advantage) into a game mode where all guns kill in 1-2 bullets?

this +1...your better of leveling it ffa, where you would always have someone to shoot. Take advantage of the horrible respawns controll certain parts of the map only.
---
When ask would a guy hit a girl? Many said no at first, but then when ask what if she was trying to kill them.... Hypocrites i tell ya.
#4dpcdomino(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 8:19:21 AM
Found the same for the Remmy. My friends and I normally play HC KC but I may have to play some solo games. The Blood Thirsty medals should be no fun at all....
#5TacosnakPosted 2/15/2013 9:31:38 AM(edited)
My first 3 guns gold were Vector, Assault Shield and KSG.

Just do core and for bloodthirsty, Silencer and some sort of concussion w/ scavenger. Keeps everyone away enough to shoot and run. Pretty easy since most of the time your 1 bullet will beat the enemies 2-3.

Edit: Remember that the Silencer reduces the 1hit kill range by a pretty big gap compared to long barrel..

---
PSN - Seraphtacosnak
#6KoolAssAssassinPosted 2/15/2013 11:30:49 AM
sillybulanston posted...

This. I remember going from a Core match where I was destroying with the first shotgun, to a Hardcore match and not even getting a single kill. Being able to kill in one hit up close doesn't mean anything when everybody can kill you from pretty much any distance just as fast.
#7OrlandoMagicianPosted 2/15/2013 2:17:41 PM
It sounds silly to use the KSG in hc, but hell it can wallbang people at its max range and kill.
#8SweetSweetBaconPosted 2/15/2013 8:48:44 PM
Quote:Using KSG in hardcore seems counter productive. Why take a gun that's a one hit kill in core (a significant advantage) into a game mode where all guns kill in 1-2 bullets?
@sillybulanston
---
Secret to success: kill more, die less
#9xMessiahbolicalPosted 2/15/2013 8:58:30 PM
Why not just play regular modes? Hardcore sucks anyways. Have fun waiting to respawn. lol
---
PSN - xwageslavex
#10oblivionscythePosted 2/15/2013 10:10:47 PM
KSG is the first and easiest shotty I golded. Try harder.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9