KSG Shotgun Hard Core

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#1
WTF is the deal with this gun? Slug so no spread, big lag between shots, zippy range, long arse reload....the only thing it has is bullet count for a shotty.

This may hold me up getting diamond shotguns for a long time. Bye bye K/D ratio...
2 years ago#2
Using KSG in hardcore seems counter productive. Why take a gun that's a one hit kill in core (a significant advantage) into a game mode where all guns kill in 1-2 bullets?
---
Spring Contest 2005 - Final Score - 77/80
2 years ago#3
sillybulanston posted...
Using KSG in hardcore seems counter productive. Why take a gun that's a one hit kill in core (a significant advantage) into a game mode where all guns kill in 1-2 bullets?

this +1...your better of leveling it ffa, where you would always have someone to shoot. Take advantage of the horrible respawns controll certain parts of the map only.
---
When ask would a guy hit a girl? Many said no at first, but then when ask what if she was trying to kill them.... Hypocrites i tell ya.
2 years ago#4
Found the same for the Remmy. My friends and I normally play HC KC but I may have to play some solo games. The Blood Thirsty medals should be no fun at all....
2 years ago#5
My first 3 guns gold were Vector, Assault Shield and KSG.

Just do core and for bloodthirsty, Silencer and some sort of concussion w/ scavenger. Keeps everyone away enough to shoot and run. Pretty easy since most of the time your 1 bullet will beat the enemies 2-3.

Edit: Remember that the Silencer reduces the 1hit kill range by a pretty big gap compared to long barrel..

---
PSN - Seraphtacosnak
2 years ago#6
sillybulanston posted...

This. I remember going from a Core match where I was destroying with the first shotgun, to a Hardcore match and not even getting a single kill. Being able to kill in one hit up close doesn't mean anything when everybody can kill you from pretty much any distance just as fast.
2 years ago#7
It sounds silly to use the KSG in hc, but hell it can wallbang people at its max range and kill.
2 years ago#8
Quote:Using KSG in hardcore seems counter productive. Why take a gun that's a one hit kill in core (a significant advantage) into a game mode where all guns kill in 1-2 bullets?
@sillybulanston
---
Secret to success: kill more, die less
2 years ago#9
Why not just play regular modes? Hardcore sucks anyways. Have fun waiting to respawn. lol
---
PSN - xwageslavex
2 years ago#10
KSG is the first and easiest shotty I golded. Try harder.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived