KSG Shotgun Hard Core

#11destructoclausPosted 2/15/2013 10:22:43 PM
The KSG was not designed for hardcore. In fact, none of the shotguns were. You are at a complete disadvantage if you use that gun their. Think about it for a second, is it really any different than using a pump action SMR?
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#12YpokritisPosted 2/15/2013 10:43:26 PM
xMessiahbolical posted...
Why not just play regular modes? Hardcore sucks anyways. Have fun waiting to respawn. lol

the respawn cycling was taken out
---
sig
#13Fatal LightningPosted 2/15/2013 11:16:29 PM
love it
---
PSN:fatallightning
ME: http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff17/fatal_lightning/
#14Sl3pniirPosted 2/15/2013 11:17:40 PM
If you want it in hardcore silence it. Just plain evil.
---
PSN: TheNozzle
Emrii: The only thing opposing UAVs see is my rocket flying at it....
#15xMessiahbolicalPosted 2/16/2013 6:55:31 AM
Ypokritis posted...
Why not just play regular modes? Hardcore sucks anyways. Have fun waiting to respawn. lol

Oh... so they finally realized that nobody wants to wait to re-spawn and that forcing people to do so is what was killing Hardcore for being truly popular for the most part?
---
PSN - xwageslavex
#16indiansfan4444Posted 2/16/2013 8:46:56 AM
Ypokritis posted...

Oh... so they finally realized that nobody wants to wait to re-spawn and that forcing people to do so is what was killing Hardcore for being truly popular for the most part?

Yes they did and its actually nice. If someone tries to team kill at the start they get killed too and I think it counts into the 3 strikes you get before you are kicked as 2 since you killed a teammate and yourself. Also killing teammates doesn't count into K/D so people can't try to wreck someones stats. The only bad thing about the respawn timer being gone is if you switched classes for shooting down air support or something you don't get a chance to switch back when you die because it is almost instant respawn.
#17dpcdomino(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2013 10:17:48 AM
Yeah...class switching is a downside of HC. Seems silly.
#18solidpricemmoPosted 2/20/2013 1:34:19 PM
I'll use it in hc.only because i don't have iron sights unlocked yet for the ballista.

It can be a pain in the arse to use in core. way too inconsistent. lag/lag comp makes it near unusable unless you treat it like a knife class, but then the S12/R870 do a better job.
Outclassed by the ballista,let alone snipers in general. Its easier to rail-gun people with a DSR/ballista then use the ksg.
at the range ksg can 1 shot on core, i could take the ballista/DSR/R870 an do the same thing twice as better and fun.
#19SweetSweetBaconPosted 2/20/2013 1:49:00 PM
Quote:Why not just play regular modes? Hardcore sucks anyways. Have fun waiting to respawn. lol
@xMessiahbolical

?

That doesn't happen in HC kc or tdm in this game.

HC is the bees knees.
---
Secret to success: kill more, die less