Forget the Snipers & SMGs...THE R870 is the most overpowered gun in BO2.

#21Theboss1248Posted 2/15/2013 9:25:00 PM
It's what I've been saying from the start, the other shotguns aren't as OP because you give up something with each,
KSG: Give up accuracy and fire rate
S12: Give up range
M1216: Give up ammo and damage
Remington: No penalties.
---
GC IGN: Boss112358
PSN: the_boss1013
#22LuneyToonzPosted 2/15/2013 9:25:56 PM
xMessiahbolical posted...
Zed7777ZR1 posted...
messiah : true for someone with low levels and parameters ...

but in any turn-based-combat game ... once you start getting incredibly high stats ... battles becomes routines ... and chances of playing someone with the same level are slim because players who reach these levels prey upon the weak in fear of losing to someone high ...

Playing against someone of equal stats and skill is a whole nother story though. Besides, there's websites out there that let you create a fake DNS server and can send you any Pokemon with any stats you want(as long as they're in legal range for battling) and a lot of the competitive battlers abuse them.

Not even that, they'll create two perfect IV parents and then just breed a legit Poke with perfect IV's and Nature's everytime.
---
http://i52.tinypic.com/m82ux5.jpg <--- hehehe.
http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSlowMotion91 <-- Check it! All free, all fun.
#23macdaddygeePosted 2/15/2013 10:18:51 PM
LuneyToonz posted...
Zed7777ZR1 posted...

but in any turn-based-combat game ... once you start getting incredibly high stats ... battles becomes routines ... and chances of playing someone with the same level are slim because players who reach these levels prey upon the weak in fear of losing to someone high ...

Playing against someone of equal stats and skill is a whole nother story though. Besides, there's websites out there that let you create a fake DNS server and can send you any Pokemon with any stats you want(as long as they're in legal range for battling) and a lot of the competitive battlers abuse them.

Not even that, they'll create two perfect IV parents and then just breed a legit Poke with perfect IV's and Nature's everytime.

Not even iv but ev too. Like facing an espion with toxic, confuse ray, wish, and agility. You cant even hit it bro. You need to realise what the player will do, what his typeset is and release your counter pokemanz. You have 1/10 of a second to make that decision in cod.
---
Hakuna Matata
#24Sl3pniirPosted 2/15/2013 10:38:15 PM
Theboss1248 posted...
It's what I've been saying from the start, the other shotguns aren't as OP because you give up something with each,
KSG: Give up accuracy and fire rate
S12: Give up range
M1216: Give up ammo and damage
Remington: No penalties.

The fire rates for the KSG and Remmy are almost Identical (the remmy fires 5RPM faster (In other words one shot more every 12 seconds). The KSG is also the most accurate of the Shotties since it will actually shoot where you point when you ADS properly and has the highest range. (Almost twice that of the Remington).

The M1216 has the most ammo of all the Shotties while the remmy has the least. M1216 also has the best ADS in/out time and reload time for a magazine fed shotty.

The S12 I'll give you for lowest range with the M1216 but both weapons have 400 or higher RPM so they're going to be forgiving if you don't get that first shot kill in.
---
PSN: TheNozzle
Emrii: The only thing opposing UAVs see is my rocket flying at it....
#25p06111981Posted 2/16/2013 12:33:39 AM
POKKEEEEEEEEEMON!!! got catch em all.

LOL
#26xLysergicPosted 2/16/2013 1:13:27 AM
go play with your stupid blue shells somewhere else
---
PSN: Lysergix
The Head of the Alucard Family
#27macdaddygeePosted 2/16/2013 1:42:30 AM
I unlocked and golded the r870 tonight. Now just ksg and 1216 for diamond. Im using silencer/laser sight and getting 3-4 kdr.
---
Hakuna Matata
#28Lord_XandrosPosted 2/16/2013 2:31:59 AM
LuneyToonz posted...
Zed7777ZR1 posted...

Noone does that because it takes too much time. Competitive guys hack, and they admit to it.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/custom1/Angelic_Rave.png | Alternate PSN Account - MrRaveyGravy
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRaveyGravy
#29SUUPER_INJUN69Posted 2/16/2013 8:51:59 AM
El oh el @ competitive pokemonz.

Dumbest thing I've ever heard.
#30supertomato_13Posted 2/16/2013 8:55:24 AM
SUUPER_INJUN69 posted...
El oh el @ competitive pokemonz.

---
http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif