Scorestreak challenge glitch?

#11_Deadeye_CM_Posted 2/16/2013 10:13:56 AM
archiearcher posted...
Package cannot be shortened to pack. Pack has a different, albeit close, definition.

---
Not changing this until Dark Cloud comes to the PS Store.
PSN: MisterDeadeye
#12tk848Posted 2/16/2013 11:28:31 AM
I've noticed this too. I've got Death Machines in care packages several times and my stats say I have zero Death Machine kills. I also didn't get the achievement for getting five kills without dying even though I have done this more than once.
---
PSN - Klaatu
#13ZealotBoyPosted 2/16/2013 1:11:23 PM
You will get credit towards challenges if you have said item unlocked. For example, getting kills with an AN-94 that you picked up will count towards your own AN-94 level/camos, but only if you actually unlocked the AN-94. Same goes for streaks, equipment, etc.
#14tactikz4Posted 2/16/2013 2:17:29 PM
You are not getting it beacuase u havent unlocked it with a token. In short u have to unlock the scorestreak then when u get it from CP and get kills it will count towards it. I run CP so i unlock a scorestreak as soon as i reached the level that unlocks it.
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.
#15EvilZ123456Posted 2/16/2013 3:02:01 PM
i call it the care pack too , stop giving the guy a hard time xD
---
-Hiltz(NA/EU/JP)
#16SevenDayCandlePosted 2/16/2013 3:44:19 PM
And this is why the CODmunity and this board are just useless.

Guy makes a topic trying to find an answer.

People start trying to be smart and think they're funny, when in fact they're just herpinderpintrolls. Oh no he shortened the name of something or gave a nickname to something that WE ALL KNEW WHAT HE MEANT BY IT! If you didn't know what he meant by it, you've most likely got a mental deficiency of some sort.

10 posts later, he gets it the answer he was looking for.

I also believe you need said item unlocked with a token in order to receive kills from it. Not 100% sure though, I could've sworn I've gotten kills with things to count that I hadn't unlocked before. The M8A1 is level 3 for me, I've never unlocked it until I became a Prestige Master (which happened tonight).
#17Watcher78(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 2:11:21 AM
tactikz4 posted...
You are not getting it beacuase u havent unlocked it with a token. In short u have to unlock the scorestreak then when u get it from CP and get kills it will count towards it. I run CP so i unlock a scorestreak as soon as i reached the level that unlocks it.

I've noticed that with weapons & expect it's supposed to be the case with scorestreaks as well but it isn't. I have kills from carepacks (wich I shall call Judith from now on) count towards streaks I've never unlocked & not from ones I have. So it appears the system is flawed or there is some other factor I'm unaware of. Kills with stolen weapon kills appear to be recording inconsistently too.
---
---
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.