Which gun do you find to be the most frustrating to be killed by?

#21_Deadeye_CM_Posted 2/17/2013 7:48:44 PM
Kia123Amini posted...
_Deadeye_CM_ posted...
Assault Shield. I get so annoyed and angry at myself for dying that I literally just sit there for a few seconds in disbelief.

If you get annoyed about getting killed by regular weapons, then I can't help but to laugh. What do you expect them to do? Run the exact same class as you so you have more of a chance to win? Learn how to counter rushers if you die to them all of the time. It's really a simple concept.

See, for kills like that - assault shield, ballistic knife, tomahawk, shotguns, a good sniper shot/a quickscope kill - I give the opponent props, because those are kills I have difficulty with, and it's awesome to see someone rocking a class that I can't. It gives me incentive to improve because it proves that improvement is a possibility. But against the cheesy kills - dudes doing the worm squirm, using target finder, chilling in a room with a silencer - those really just get to me.

I spent a whole day trying to use the shield, and I honestly don't think I got more than a single kill. It's ridiculously hard to do. I get annoyed not at the person using the shield but at myself because I should have just had a kill handed to me.

I get mad when I die no matter what, especially when someone is using a silencer or target finder(even though I have two silenced classes and a target finder class). But like I said, I get the most frustrated against a shield, but only if I die.
---
Not changing this until Dark Cloud comes to the PS Store.
PSN: MisterDeadeye
#22SaviorComplexPosted 2/17/2013 9:05:40 PM
_Deadeye_CM_ posted...
I spent a whole day trying to use the shield, and I honestly don't think I got more than a single kill. It's ridiculously hard to do. I get annoyed not at the person using the shield but at myself because I should have just had a kill handed to me.

Try using Scavenger, Fast Hands, Tac Mask and Concussion Grenades. It works wonders for getting both those shield bashes in before the person you stunned can react. Try it on maps where there are a lot of camping snipers (like Meltdown, Overflow, etc.).
#23ZeroChargePosted 2/17/2013 11:46:47 PM
Quote:Oh boy... Well, I have a list, you see...

MSMC
PDW-57
R870
DSR-50
SVU Spammers
B23R Kids
Anything with a Target Finder.

@ZeroCharge

Pretty much anything with a trigger sets you off, huh?

No not really, just the stuff I mentioned. I tip my hat to people who kill me with anything not on that list. But of course, in this game that's rare. Damn kids won't use anything else. =.=
---
Yeah, I'm a Furry. Don't hate. You're just mad you don't have big fluffy fox ears like me! =^w^= I'mma Red Fox. :3
Playing: Minecraft.
#24fang27Posted 2/18/2013 1:09:41 AM
Assault Shiled + LMG + Target Finder combo. Been running into people in League Play who sit in their spawn, hiding behind their shield, and just sit there ADSing. Extremely frustrating in CTF.
---
LaMarr Woodley WILL make the Pro Bowl this season
James Harrison + LaMarr Woodley = 30 sacks this season
#25supertomato_13Posted 2/18/2013 2:18:17 AM
xMessiahbolical posted...
SVU spam

---
http://i.minus.com/ibvmrm7irgmmJM.gif
#26ZEALCHERPosted 2/18/2013 4:02:16 AM
Mine is the AN-94 - I see this game everywhere now in like EVERY mode.

Its proper annoying
#27LucarioFan4EverPosted 2/18/2013 9:38:30 AM
The FAL or SMR with Select Fire and/or Target Finder
---
Not changing this signature until Resident Evil 6 Versus comes to PS3.
Currently Playing-Why do you even care?
#28Wileyx22Posted 2/18/2013 2:08:38 PM
Any gun with a target finder,
#29thedon76Posted 2/18/2013 2:42:41 PM
Lmg with target finder across the map. You watch the kill cam and know that there's no way they could've seen you without that target finder.
---
You can get a lot farther with a kind word and a gun,than a kind word alone.-Al Capone
-We can't all be saints. - John Dillinger
#30ghettoghost45Posted 2/18/2013 6:45:28 PM
thedon76 posted...
Lmg with target finder across the map. You watch the kill cam and know that there's no way they could've seen you without that target finder.

^^^ This...but on any weapon, it's obvious that all the kiddies use this...without it they wouldnt get any kills...same for assault shields.and the rediculous shotguns that seemingly can kill upto 100 feet away...GEEZ