There should be a Gangsta Shooting Style attachment.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. There should be a Gangsta Shooting Style attachment.
4 years ago#1
With the attachment equipped, you could either shoot normally or press the left button to change to the Gangsta/Bandit Shooting Style. Your vertical recoil would become horizontal recoil, which would make guns like the Skorpion EVO superb for clearing rooms and/or inducing rage.

You would still be able to ADS, but your gun's recoil would be greatly increased (something like, say, -2% centerspeed).

Oh, and this attachment would be for all weapons. Even the Assault Shield would benefit (like for those pieces of cover that already cover up your legs; when behind those bits of cover, the lower part of the Assault Shield becomes completely useless).

This is the part of the topic where I would refer you, the reader, to a Youtube video of some Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition Wii gameplay footage showing off some Gangsta Style Shooting. Unfortunately, it appears nobody bothered to capture gameplay footage of Gangsta Style Shooting for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition for the Wii. So instead, I hereby present to you some random chump's 7 view video that is somewhat relevant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovxZz-nVUnI
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/8360/umud.png
4 years ago#2
I love this idea

I can not tell you how much joy it would give me to see all the internet tough guys trying to do this and failing
Not changing this signature until the Houston Texans make the playoffs. January 22, 2005
(Its been son long I have no idea what to change it to!!!)
4 years ago#3
360 noscope gangsta style. I wouldn't even get mad being killed by that.
PSN: Johnwuzhere93
Pink pony is best pony
4 years ago#4
Congratulations....This is the new dumbest thing I have ever heard
I am the man from nantucket
4 years ago#5
You could tilt your gun on Red Steel for the Wii.
4 years ago#6
Awesome cod would have 10 times the racial remarks than it already does.
I'm searching for campfires...
4 years ago#7
can i get the option to stick my gun into someone's mouth and blow his *********** head off then ...? assuming i get close enough or flank a camper ...?

i mean since we're proposing new ideas and all ...?
4 years ago#8
This is awesome.

10/10.
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
4 years ago#9
It should be like a cammo unlock, the new gold even.
That was false.
4 years ago#10
So you want an attachment that will make you miss all your bullets to the enemy and hit an innocent byspander |=
-------God Will'n--------
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. There should be a Gangsta Shooting Style attachment.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived