If you bought the DLC you are a fool.

#21Copyright2011Posted 3/1/2013 6:04:37 AM
Maybe we think you are the fool because you keep posting nonsense. Sit your ass back down and know your role.
---
PSN: Copyright2008
#22Haahahaha(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 6:12:17 AM
Weiland101 posted...
The fact that you took time out of your day to make write out a large paragraph attempting to do what so many people have tried to do on this site and failed miserably is well.... lets just say you need to make some friends or get a hobby. Or both. But in your case the hobby thing might be a better bet.

2am is apart of my day.

LOL-apulooza
---
"Who cares if you are good at black ops 2, it's a bruised game anyways!"
#23TheKingOfKoolPosted 3/1/2013 6:19:04 AM
I agree with TC whether he's trolling or not. I got all the maps for BO1 for free because my friend bought it. The only maps I ever remember being voted for from the DLC was Stadium.
---
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.
#24Haahahaha(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 6:19:37 AM
slickutica posted...
You're saying everyone who bought the DLC is a fool and at the same time you're saying you have played the new maps...

what a foolish topic.

Show me exactly where I said I played these maps?

This is the only call of duty game where my instincts and awareness doesnt reward me as much as previous call of duty. Yes I have good games and great games and bad games in this and every call of duty.

The difference is that when Ihave bad games in this call of duty it isnt my fault. It's an uncontrollable force called lag or camera issues. Why spend $15 when camera issues will inevitably prevent you from fully enjoying the maps you went out of your way to buy.

I spent $25 on this game. It might be worth $60 but I never intended on paying full price for a broken game and Im glad I didnt. Same goes for dlc for broken game. No way Im gonna pay $15 so I can see the same BS happen 6/10 times and turn off my PS3 because I get tired of being s****** on online.

Fools.
---
#25juker79Posted 3/1/2013 6:20:17 AM
TheKingOfKool posted...
I agree with TC whether he's trolling or not. I got all the maps for BO1 for free because my friend bought it. The only maps I ever remember being voted for from the DLC was Stadium.

So your friends are fools?
#26ploodiePosted 3/1/2013 6:22:10 AM
And we are feeding this troll... why?
#27Haahahaha(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 6:22:59 AM
ploodie posted...

I havent had breakfast and Im not a troll.
---
#28juker79Posted 3/1/2013 6:23:44 AM
ploodie posted...

It's Friday, and they make me laugh.
#29Haahahaha(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 6:25:20 AM
juker79 posted...
TheKingOfKool posted...

Fool! BO is a different game. Where if I choose dogs and a blackbird. And I die at 10/11 kills I dont rage because frankly I probably disnt aim as well or didnt shoot in time.

In this game you could have seen the guy years ahead and he'll still kill you. Its too bad your high IQ and prediction didnt get you your swarm because of stupid broken game issues. Why buy a map pack if you'll suffer in a different place.
---
#30juker79Posted 3/1/2013 6:29:52 AM
Haahahaha posted...
juker79 posted...
TheKingOfKool posted...

Fool! BO is a different game. Where if I choose dogs and a blackbird. And I die at 10/11 kills I dont rage because frankly I probably disnt aim as well or didnt shoot in time.

In this game you could have seen the guy years ahead and he'll still kill you. Its too bad your high IQ and prediction didnt get you your swarm because of stupid broken game issues. Why buy a map pack if you'll suffer in a different place.

Good point, yes BO is a different game. My gut though is telling me his 'friend' is going to buy the DLC for BO2 as well, but that has yet tbd.

Call me a fool all you'd like, the Zombie map alone was worth the $15 price tag to me. The additional MP maps is a tacked on bonus.