Black Ops 2: The Domination Comeback Challenge. Can you come back from 22-148???

#1SevenDayCandlePosted 3/4/2013 11:04:02 PM
So, I was in a party of 3, we were on a 16 win streak in Domination, hadn't lost all night.

Random guy comes into our lobby and is on our team, just starts killing himself with the SMAW over and over again.

We were just laughing and having fun. He asked us to let the enemy take B for a while so he can try to break his record of 220 deaths, which we let them take B and he got a total of 227 deaths.

Next game someone in my party signs out since they had to be up early and we were still BS'ing with this guy in the lobby. He invited us to a challenge to see who could kill themselves the most in a game. So it was him, a friend of mine, and me.

Now here's the Domination Comeback Challenge!
This was our FIRST time trying it.

We didn't try to pick a lobby of noobs, we didn't pick our randoms (obviously). We didn't even pick a map. We were just going to blow ourselves up at first and see who could die the most...

Party of 3. The whole first round we blew ourselves up with SMAWs. People kept leaving our team since obviously we were just blowing ourselves up the whole entire time and not caring about the game.

Towards the end of the 1st round I said 'hey guys, maybe we can make en epic comeback and just trash talk these kids'. I was thinking we had enough time to make the comeback and knew it would be cutting it close since we didn't have a full party and had no clue how good our randoms were going to be.

End of round 1 the score was 22-148. Our randoms got our first point 1-106. 3 randoms on our team were in the game towards the end of the first round and they grabbed a flag.

http://oi49.tinypic.com/9jixbb.jpg

I was 0-116, the others were 0-114 and 0-111. I won!!!

Theater mode rendered footage, not my channel so I'm not promoting anything really. It's not a good clip at all, just proof since you can't do anything on the interwebz without proof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-UbClmiMFY

We took the lead with 13 seconds left!!!

http://i46.tinypic.com/30wa3yr.png

We ended up winning 175-167. (that means final round, we took them 153-19!!!). I think this is REALLY cutting it close. I know most people try to either take 2 flags, or outright dominate them. Rarely do you see idiots just blowing themselves up for the whole first half (stats? who cares!) then trying to make a comeback.

Mission accomplished! This is by far the most fun I've had in quite some time playing Black Ops 2. I encourage others to try it and see if they can cut it even closer!

3 guys on the other team had microphones and were almost speechless afterwards. All we heard was 'wow guys, wow, are we that bad?' and 'I don't know whether to congratulate you, or smack my teammates'.

What do you guys think?????
#2iCheckzPosted 3/4/2013 11:09:26 PM
No
---
-------Guns dont kill people, dangerous minorities do--------
#3SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 11:10:21 PM
iCheckz posted...
No

Yes. Yes you can. It happened!
#4tactikz4Posted 3/4/2013 11:15:20 PM
Wow I would feel bad if I was in the other team. Now that's an awesome comeback congratz:)
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.
#5SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 11:18:26 PM
tactikz4 posted...
Wow I would feel bad if I was in the other team. Now that's an awesome comeback congratz:)

Haha. Thanks. It just started off as us watching a guy kill himself on our team, partying up to see who could kill themselves the most in a game. Then a random suggestion of 'think we can comeback after this?'. Only a party of 3 too. Wonder what we could do if we had a party of 4 or more.

I want to get a huge group and attempt this on Ground War now...

We retained our win streak too. So now it's 17 in Domination haha. That was our first game ever partying up with this guy and he will definitely be partied up with QUITE regularly now. I love people who play the game for fun and to harass enemies, rather than try to be supertryhards and ragers.
#6iCheckzPosted 3/4/2013 11:22:21 PM
I did the domination challenge once in mw3. We let score get to 0-150 before we started to cap and we won. Havent tried it in bo2 yet
---
-------Guns dont kill people, dangerous minorities do--------
#7SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 11:26:12 PM
iCheckz posted...
I did the domination challenge once in mw3. We let score get to 0-150 before we started to cap and we won. Havent tried it in bo2 yet

Yea I've done it before in MW3 with 1 of the people who was in my party, the 3rd guy was just a random who challenged us to a suicide game.

It's a lot harder in BO2 it seems due to the map layout, the rounds, and the STUPID time limit. Honestly one of the damn worst things IMHO.
#8SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 11:33:01 PM
A lot of times I go into the Mercenary Moshpit playlist and try to make comebacks for teams that are losing. Went into a HQ game, they were down 25-125. Ended up winning it 215-150. I finished something like 67-29 with 9400 points.

Just a clip from it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGIi-2No0SY You can see where I switched classes since I was trying to level up an AN-94, then had to use the tryhard class.
#9SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 9:55:27 AM
=\

hmm
#10Final Fantasy 7Posted 3/5/2013 4:26:08 PM
Hearing the other team at the end must have been priceless.
---
PSN xtortedmemory