are my stats average or bad?

#1Devils TearPosted 3/5/2013 3:16:30 AM
i'm currently prestige 2 lv 52, my kd is 0.63 and my spm is 216.
i always play solo and i always play the objective, even if it means going 5-19.
i mostly play demo, my stats there are spm 211, 2522 kills, 4247 deaths, 263 plants and 114 defuses.
my favorite set up is
MSMC fast mags
FHJ-18AA
hardline
toughness and fast hands
engineer
c4 or semtex
black hat

i just die waaaay to much :(
---
Stel dat ik ga trouwen met een Engelse vrouw, stap ik dan in het huwelijksbootje of in een relationship?
#2TheKingOfKoolPosted 3/5/2013 3:19:01 AM
Pretty bad to be honest.
---
There is no pleasure in life. There is only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top.
#3mhBLANKPosted 3/5/2013 3:19:13 AM
Stats mean nothing as long as you do the objective so you shouldn't stress out too much. I prefer people who do the objective over people with the best K/DR.
---
PSN: blckjck_ | Currently Playing: Ragnarok Odyssey
#4DerDoDoPosted 3/5/2013 3:21:00 AM
If you enjoy your time your stats are alright
---
When the smart always give in, the dumb will rule the world....
PSN:Riddlesnake
#5BuggybearPosted 3/5/2013 3:24:22 AM
For demo it's ok, i guess.
From time to time you might want to protect your teammate, rather than planting or defusing yourself.
I never went to a demo without flak jacket. Could this improve your survival rate?
Just don't let yourself get spawn trapped. Tac-insert might be considered.
---
Warning: does not play well with others.
PSN:BUGGYBEAR2010
#6tactikz4Posted 3/5/2013 3:30:08 AM
Remember playing objective doesnt mean u should always go negative because u are actually giving lot of kills to the enemy and they will more scorestreaks, take your time and make sure to go for the objective when u know its clear, also since u play objectives add perk 1 greed and put Flak Jacket.
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.
#7Devils Tear(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 3:30:35 AM
yeah sometimes i switch hardline and flak jacket, depends if the other team is explosive happy.
i do protect others if they are planting :) it just seems that every game i play, i'm the only one planting the bombs, everybody just killwhores.
i do enjoy this game very much even though i'm not very good at it.
---
Stel dat ik ga trouwen met een Engelse vrouw, stap ik dan in het huwelijksbootje of in een relationship?
#8greggreggreg2000Posted 3/5/2013 3:32:13 AM
I'd also recommend flak jacket for demo. So much rpg and grenade action on your when you're planting or defusing that it will definitely save you long enough to get that plant or defuse. Try a class without Fast Hands and run Flak Jacket/Hardline instead.
---
"Everybody panic! It's just like the Titanic, but it's full of bears!"
#9BuggybearPosted 3/5/2013 4:15:33 AM
Devils Tear posted...
yeah sometimes i switch hardline and flak jacket, depends if the other team is explosive happy.
i do protect others if they are planting :) it just seems that every game i play, i'm the only one planting the bombs, everybody just killwhores.
i do enjoy this game very much even though i'm not very good at it.

In this case, you could try to just wait a bit. Your team mates will create the diversion, then you can plant the bomb.
---
Warning: does not play well with others.
PSN:BUGGYBEAR2010
#10dengeistPosted 3/5/2013 6:22:40 AM
It looks like you have a class more kc/TDM/Dom oriented and you rush the objective a lot. That's not a bad thing, but it's not very survivable in demo. You could hang back and hack equipment since you have engi or switch to flak jacket to be more survivable against explosives.

But dying that much is feeding the other team.