Old Zombies vs. New Zombies

#1HOTJaVaLaVaPosted 3/5/2013 11:12:19 AM
Which zombie game-play do you like more? - Results (175 votes)
Black Ops 1 (Keep it Simple, Just Get Guns and Perks to Stay Alive)
71.43% (125 votes)
Black Ops 2 (Building Things on Maps that Are Much Bigger and Much More Complex)
28.57% (50 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Which type of zombies did people find themselves enjoying more? In Black Ops 1, you had simple maps in which everything was easy to find, the perks were easy enough to get to, and it was generally simple as it was stack yourself to stay alive.

In Black Ops 2, there is a bit more strategy and creativity involved. You can build numerous things, the maps are much larger in scope, and there is generally a LOT more that you can do. However, is more to do necessarily better? Or would people just get right down to it and get a quick fix to just kill without having to go through everything?

What do you guys think?
---
"The eyes are the groin of the head."
-Dwight Schrute, from the TV show The Office
#2darkshadowmasterPosted 3/5/2013 11:17:37 AM
Depends.

I actually really don't like Tranzit (well, the fire/fog/denizen part)
Love Die Rise. Sucks there is no Fridge/Bank on the one I actually like :\
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#3Famous-KPosted 3/5/2013 12:01:48 PM
WaW and blops 1 zombies ftw IMO. Die Rise Is nice tho..but i can't stand Tranzit.
#4TMG2186Posted 3/5/2013 12:30:25 PM
Theatre is the best zombies map I've seen
---
PSN: chocob0-0f-doom
#5kokowaaPosted 3/5/2013 12:41:34 PM
i would stil have to say bo1. but on the other hand, i think once you get really into BO2 zombies you might probably enjoy that one more? it will take a lot of time tho, that i guess most people wont invest.
#6UbderDudePosted 3/5/2013 12:44:14 PM
Der Riese>>> any other zombie map ever. End discussion.
---
All glory to the Hypno Toad!
#7_krat0s_Posted 3/5/2013 1:10:07 PM
What they should do, is finish off the dlc for bo2, then like they released old maps afterwards on bo1. Release all maps on bo2. Bam. Instaprofit. I know I'd buy it if they updated the guns on older maps
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Tomba for PSASBR 7/30/12
Charizard18 iz fail.
#8juker79Posted 3/5/2013 1:15:34 PM
One thing Treyarch gets right is that each zombie map has it's on quirk to it. What I like most about Kino is that is the only map where you would think twice about turning the power on.
#9kokowaaPosted 3/5/2013 1:20:04 PM
a very big problem in my eyes is also that bo1 has constant disc noise, thats really annoying unless you havemusic playing on high volume or somethn .
#10johnwuzhere1993Posted 3/5/2013 1:48:42 PM
I think I like Die Rise because it feels like a blops1 map, kinda like moon, but maybe(?) slightly larger. It doesn't feel overly large, but isn't too cramped for the most part either. Good wall guns if you don't wanna chance the box (I really never touch it tbh. AN and SVU are good enough for me). I never knew much of anyone that used the buildables in tranzit and the wonder weapon breaking just kinda killed the point of building it. Since I got Die Rise I only play tranzit to get my permajug back.
---
PSN: Johnwuzhere93
Pink pony is best pony