Old Zombies vs. New Zombies

#11iBlackice25Posted 3/5/2013 1:33:11 PM
New zombies. Its much harder to get to high rounds, and the implementation of buildables just makes it better. Tranzit is kind of bad though, the lava and denizens ruin everything, but Die Rise is the best zombies map ive ever played on, considering that fact that i never bought any dlc for blops 1. Kino was way too easy, getting to round 28 solo was a breeze, and "FIVE" was way too hard because of the small amount of space you had and the pentagon thief. I think the next dlc zombies map will be fantastic. I heard it will be called "Bridging the Gap" on Der Kammer.
---
GT: DarknessSniperX
Youtube channel: aquaAffinity2
#12Orlandu25Posted 3/5/2013 1:44:41 PM
I would say old black ops so far, only because I don't really like Tranzit. Though I love the grief mode they implemented. I could definitely see the new zombies being more fun though with different maps. I just hope they don't go the Tranzit route for newer maps.
#13Falling DownPosted 3/5/2013 2:03:15 PM
Bigger =\= complex,

Old maps > new maps because I hate the fog and lava, the fog prevents me from enjoying the scenery, I feel ascension is a great map or was, because it had camping spots and allowed for running and gunning, it was a fair size. I feel the same way about five and Der reise. Now we have a map that thankfully has no fog or lava, but as if zombies were not enough of a issue in those tight hallways we now have jumps and drops which a little accident will mean instant death.

The only map I genuinely did not like on Bo was moon, the rest didn't bug me, granted George is a pain, on bo2 there is not a map I genuinely like yet, nuke town is to small and tight otherwise it is the best of the junk we have available.

I have done the Easter egg already on die rise but every time I jump or drop off a ledge I hold my breath just a little.
---
DOOD!!! ~Prinnies
#14Wileyx22Posted 3/5/2013 3:32:56 PM
I really hated Tranzit, but I really like Die Rise (still hate the characters). Call of the Dead is still my favorite zombies map, though.
---
"We've called an ambulance and the police, but I'm afraid he's dead."
#15TheBEST305gamerPosted 3/6/2013 4:05:06 PM
Die Rise is a fantastic map, but I think a lot of the love for it is due to the HUGE sigh of relief when it's compared the garbage that is Tranzit.
#16thompsontalker7Posted 3/6/2013 4:06:01 PM
Call of the Dead is the best Zombie map to me

Tranzit killed my hype for future Zombies but Die Rise has restored most of it
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#17obiwan23sPosted 3/6/2013 4:38:06 PM
I don't understand why people hate Moon from Black Ops so much. It's hands down the best map in the game, if you are good at zombies it is straight easy mode (easter egg or no easter egg).
#18thompsontalker7Posted 3/6/2013 5:17:32 PM
obiwan23s posted...
I don't understand why people hate Moon from Black Ops so much. It's hands down the best map in the game, if you are good at zombies it is straight easy mode (easter egg or no easter egg).

Because Juggernog being in Area 51 makes it artificially difficult, especially on a map where you can get crit-hit'd by zombies easily.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#19EvanW1109Posted 3/6/2013 5:51:45 PM
Actually I prefer the WaW zombies, those are the real "old zombies".
#20Gannondwarf432Posted 3/6/2013 5:54:32 PM
EvanW1109 posted...
Actually I prefer the WaW zombies, those are the real "old zombies".

W@W Verruckt FTW! The only map where getting to the 20's with 2+ players was a huge accomplishment.
---
"The faster I run, insanity can't catch me!"-Lanipator
"An arrow piercing a knee is no laughing matter."-Malus_X6