What kind of masochist gets diamond camo for the AR's?

#1truly_FLCLPosted 3/5/2013 1:10:38 PM
These long shots, man...

I've been trying the hardcore-camp-and-aim-down-a-long-line-of-sight-with-target-finder-and-surpessor method, but I still only have 2/10.
---
http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af152/masshi/sad_ckcs.jpg
#2kuterPosted 3/5/2013 1:12:43 PM
It's easy, just time consuming
#3truly_FLCL(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 1:23:51 PM
wow, lol, nevermind!

found a sweet spot in raid and got 7 of them within mere minutes
---
http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af152/masshi/sad_ckcs.jpg
#43500zPosted 3/5/2013 1:29:05 PM
Long shots are easy and I usually get them on these maps. This is just as easy as Ronin.

Yemen = Balcony near A to balcony near C.
Carrier = Stand 45 degree angle metal and shoot them as they come out of cover.
Standoff = Window to window.
Nuketown 2025 = Behind bus to backyard or Kitchen to backyard.
---
Guns Don't Kill People, Lag Does~!
#5macdaddygeePosted 3/5/2013 1:32:17 PM
meltdown demolition over the bomb on the catwalk reflex with predator guards the sniping spot there plus the other route to the bomb. equip fmj to make you you can nail em through cover.

other is mirage domination covering the flag B. cover the other opposite sniping spot while keeping on the route underneath and the diving board stairs.

fmj is good.because if they see you and you dont headshotst em, you can.shoot em through their cover. fmj sight and grip. screw suppressor, people knowing where you are meams more people heading towards you, means more.potential long shots.
---
Hakuna Matata
#6dpcdominoPosted 3/5/2013 1:36:05 PM
Grind has the ramp snipe spot to the alley coming from the bathroom spawn spot

Cargo from behind the barrels on that long stretch past the car to the crate sniper spot.
#7Jacket60Posted 3/5/2013 1:42:29 PM
I once got all 10 of them in a single match on Express. I forget what gun it was.
#8CorporalJigsorePosted 3/5/2013 1:46:27 PM
Long shots and no attachments always take me the longest for some reason. I've gotten the assault rifles and submachine guns done. Currently working on the light machine guns.
---
PSN: The_Angry_Ewok
#9pingpongchingPosted 3/5/2013 1:50:24 PM
Diamond camo hunters....

...it's your baby.

*cookie for the reference*
---
"Rely on the luck of the rabbit's foot if you must, just remember that it didn't work for the rabbit."
PSN: pingpong_ching
#10darkshadowmasterPosted 3/5/2013 1:55:16 PM
The only weapon I've had issues getting longshots with was the SWAT, and that was because I did it pre-buff.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.