Can I Reset My Zombie Stats?

#1ThatOnePotatoPosted 3/10/2013 11:56:58 AM
Because i just realized that i'm never going to get the Shotgun Rank, due to my jerk friends who kept reviving me when i was AFK, and i ended a game with 172 Downs....which is funny, but none the less....

My kill to down Ratio went from a 232 to below 150 or 100ish, i don't remember.
And to get the Shotguns, it was rumored that you need a 250 KD ratio, with over 25k kills.

...I'm never going to get that, even with 30k kills, due to having almost 1,000 downs, because i play alot of Turned, and the few games i was AFK, and the dozen times i kill myself for Perma-Jugg, or help boost for Perma-Quick...

So if anybody knows a way to reset to a 1 Bone, or "Fresh Start", In zombies, that'll be just great. IDC if it's a glitch, i just wanna start over, ASAP.
---
Black ops 1 Zombies <3
#2Anarchy612Posted 3/10/2013 1:37:37 PM
YouTube/Google searches are great. Seriously there's a lot of videos on how to do this
---
if there is no flame war in your topic then it was ignored
PSN: Anarchy612
#3ThatOnePotato(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 7:05:20 PM
Anarchy612 posted...
YouTube/Google searches are great. Seriously there's a lot of videos on how to do this

Think i don't do that?
But every Search, "Patched, Patched"
Or it's some sort of scam to give my Account away.
So IDK why i couldn't get an Answer to a simple question...
---
Black ops 1 Zombies <3
#4heartherevengePosted 3/11/2013 5:21:40 AM
im wondering this too, because of stupid 'turned' mode my downs went from 70s to 170s in a few rounds
---
psn::heartherevenge
GT: heretherevenge
#5wildluckPosted 3/11/2013 7:14:06 AM(edited)
In same boat, racked up deaths giving friends PQR :(

Didn't know it would come back to bite me in the arm...
---
PSN: WilDLucK
Black Ops II & Guild Wars II
#6Anarchy612Posted 3/11/2013 7:46:11 AM
From looking on youtube and turning the timer to this week i found you can send activision a request to reset your zombie stats...links are in the youtube vids just search black ops 2 reset zombie stats and change the timer....sorry if i sound dickish now or earlier...i dont mean to but this seriously took 2 minutes to find
---
#7runaway0417Posted 3/11/2013 7:49:36 AM
Anarchy612 posted...
From looking on youtube and turning the timer to this week i found you can send activision a request to reset your zombie stats...links are in the youtube vids just search black ops 2 reset zombie stats and change the timer....sorry if i sound dickish now or earlier...i dont mean to but this seriously took 2 minutes to find

Yeah, i actually did that, just waiting for a response so i can go and do those Easter Eggs, so it saves.
We still up for that today?
---
The Cow says: Moo! The Doggie says: Bow Wow! The Doctor Says: Die!
#8Anarchy612Posted 3/11/2013 7:55:33 AM
runaway0417 posted...
Anarchy612 posted...

Yeah, i actually did that, just waiting for a response so i can go and do those Easter Eggs, so it saves.

Im still up for it but from what i understand it could take a few days for those resets to kick in
---
#9runaway0417Posted 3/11/2013 7:58:33 AM
Anarchy612 posted...
runaway0417 posted...
Anarchy612 posted...

Im still up for it but from what i understand it could take a few days for those resets to kick in

Meh...(Pops In Blops1)
I can wait. CoTD?
---
The Cow says: Moo! The Doggie says: Bow Wow! The Doctor Says: Die!
#10Anarchy612Posted 3/11/2013 8:13:03 AM
runaway0417 posted...
Anarchy612 posted...
runaway0417 posted...
Anarchy612 posted...

Meh...(Pops In Blops1)
I can wait. CoTD?

I guess...ill be on bo1 in 45 mins or so
---