god mode hack is here...

#1theamdragPosted 3/11/2013 8:18:33 PM
Well, the hackers seem to be jumping onto this game quickly. Tonight, I experienced my first match where two noobs were using "God Mode"... How do I know this you ask? One was 30-something kills, no deaths, and the other was 27 kills, no deaths. One of them I tried shooting (This is on Hardcore). I emptied two whole FAL clips into him, and knifed him, and he did not die at all. They also teleported everyone, both their teammates and opponents, into one corner and massacred everyone.

I was lucky and got on a clip (which is being rendered right now, will post link when it's finished) them teleporting everyone, getting like, 10 afterlifes while alive and killing people, taking obscene amounts of bullets, locking me out of control of my character, and of course me filling the one guy with lead.

Should I send this clip to Treyarch for them to do some sort of ban? Would they even bother with it? And if you end up in a lobby with either O-LINE700 or PRO-DRIPPY you might as well back out, because nothing will get done. People's thoughts on this?
---
Currently Playing: P3P, Blops2, R&C HD, Ragnarok Vita, P4G
PS Trophy Hunter: 19 platinums (most recent: Catherine and Hyperdimension Neptunia) , 2 100%'s
#2ModernFOXXPosted 3/11/2013 8:42:09 PM
theamdrag posted...
Well, the hackers seem to be jumping onto this game quickly. Tonight, I experienced my first match where two noobs were using "God Mode"... How do I know this you ask? One was 30-something kills, no deaths, and the other was 27 kills, no deaths. One of them I tried shooting (This is on Hardcore). I emptied two whole FAL clips into him, and knifed him, and he did not die at all. They also teleported everyone, both their teammates and opponents, into one corner and massacred everyone.

I was lucky and got on a clip (which is being rendered right now, will post link when it's finished) them teleporting everyone, getting like, 10 afterlifes while alive and killing people, taking obscene amounts of bullets, locking me out of control of my character, and of course me filling the one guy with lead.

Should I send this clip to Treyarch for them to do some sort of ban? Would they even bother with it? And if you end up in a lobby with either O-LINE700 or PRO-DRIPPY you might as well back out, because nothing will get done. People's thoughts on this?

you could, but they won't do anything... Treyarch has shown no support for this game. They let everyone get away with everything. This has turned into mw2 all over again.
---
Why Albert...why? ~Sincerely, a Cardinals fan...No loyalty at all from what could've been the greatest Card ever, Albert Pujols.-------PSN: ANDR0iD_v3
#3logans_run_82Posted 3/11/2013 8:46:52 PM
I leave games that have hackers in them immediately. Then I report and block them.

If I see one kill cam that clearly indicates someone is a hacker, I block them. Period. Anyone over the age of 7 who still needs to use cheat-codes isn't worth communicating with.

But I gotta say I have had no experiences with hackers in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for the playstation 3. So far I'm satisfied as heck.
---
The Opposite of a great truth is also true -- Niels Bohr
3DS Friend Code: 4296-3151-0091
#4White_Rabbit101Posted 3/12/2013 12:21:50 AM
logans_run_82 posted...
I leave games that have hackers in them immediately. Then I report and block them.

If I see one kill cam that clearly indicates someone is a hacker, I block them. Period. Anyone over the age of 7 who still needs to use cheat-codes isn't worth communicating with.

But I gotta say I have had no experiences with hackers in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for the playstation 3. So far I'm satisfied as heck.

I got reported for killing some guy with a pistol... Got kicked instantly and got a message saying theres no way I did that without glitching!
---
PSN - VampRa66it
And I'm no harmless bunny
#5wildluckPosted 3/12/2013 2:35:17 AM
Hackers they not be, but lag comp masters...

Xx_yoda
---
PSN: WilDLucK
Black Ops II & Guild Wars II
#6SUUPER_INJUN69Posted 3/12/2013 6:15:01 AM
It's a lag switch.
#7logans_run_82Posted 3/12/2013 9:49:05 AM
White_Rabbit101 posted...

I got reported for killing some guy with a pistol... Got kicked instantly and got a message saying theres no way I did that without glitching!

Some people are like that....I only report unless if it's /really/ obvious. i.e, aim botting, or waiting for people to run around corners in a way that looks totally unnatural.

Most of my frustration with other people is because of lag issues or other problems with how the game is designed.
---
The Opposite of a great truth is also true -- Niels Bohr
3DS Friend Code: 4296-3151-0091
#8darkshadowmasterPosted 3/12/2013 9:52:06 AM
SUUPER_INJUN69 posted...
It's a lag switch.

I thought the same thing when I skimmed this line:
" They also teleported everyone, both their teammates and opponents, into one corner and massacred everyone. "

That's not a lag switch
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#9fathomzPosted 3/12/2013 9:55:26 AM
show us the video or it didnt happen...
---
gamefaqs mods are karmatic nazis!
psn:dank_smoker
#10darkshadowmasterPosted 3/12/2013 10:09:19 AM
fathomz posted...
show us the video or it didnt happen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M39od1prOfM
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.