The best Die Rise Strategy is to go for the power room ASAP

#11New_Abuser(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 8:57:20 AM
juker79 posted...
Just realized you want the sliquifier as well, yes you would need the power for that. My best suggestion....

Build the tramplesteam round 1-2 using the QR elevator. Round 3-4, get the AN-94. Rounds 5-6 turn the power on and build the sliquifier.

yeah that a good point with the elevator of QR on solo, i didnt even think of this :) i love the many ways you can play DIE RISE.

i just want to mess around with the trampe stam so i will try your way now.
---
Blaster1983
#12New_Abuser(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 8:59:02 AM
actually it would still work to build the sliqifuier in round 1 using your way, because i suppose you will probably get another 750 to open the power room door after you have the trample stam
---
Blaster1983
#13ZeroChargePosted 4/8/2013 9:06:56 AM
Getting on topic here.....Disagree that turning the power on right away is the right move. If you're not building the trample steam; getting the AN-94 should be top priority. With the power door closed, you can create a funnel of zombies fighting from right outside the power room to build up points.

Curious, what is the benefit of turning the power on early if you can't afford to buy anything? Plus, you can only use the fright elevator once; seems wrong to me that it should be the first thing you do.

When I turn the power on about round 4-5 playing with one friend we get jugg almost as soon as the power activates. Getting 2,500 points by round 5 is easy. After that it's sliquifer to about 1,200 points and an AK74u. Then we go to the top floor after getting Jug we wait a few rounds until we have sufficient points (About 5000) Then go get the AN-94.
---
Yeah, I'm a Furry. Don't hate. You're just mad you don't have big fluffy fox ears like me! =^w^= I'mma Red Fox. :3
Playing: Minecraft.
#14juker79Posted 4/8/2013 9:18:54 AM
ZeroCharge posted...
Getting on topic here.....Disagree that turning the power on right away is the right move. If you're not building the trample steam; getting the AN-94 should be top priority. With the power door closed, you can create a funnel of zombies fighting from right outside the power room to build up points.

Curious, what is the benefit of turning the power on early if you can't afford to buy anything? Plus, you can only use the fright elevator once; seems wrong to me that it should be the first thing you do.

When I turn the power on about round 4-5 playing with one friend we get jugg almost as soon as the power activates. Getting 2,500 points by round 5 is easy. After that it's sliquifer to about 1,200 points and an AK74u. Then we go to the top floor after getting Jug we wait a few rounds until we have sufficient points (About 5000) Then go get the AN-94.

The moral of the story - there are many good ways to play the map.
I tend to move around the map as slow as possible. Ultimately you'll find yourself running circles to stay alive, and the longer I can go before getting to that point, the better. The furthest I've made it without having to run around like a mad-man is round 30. Not sure it's possible to get much further than that.
#15F_H_NukemPosted 4/8/2013 9:49:53 AM
juker79 posted...
Plus, you can only use the fright elevator once; seems wrong to me that it should be the first thing you do.

yes you can.

grab a key and check the wall by the jump to the power

you can re-raise that freight elevator
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#16juker79Posted 4/8/2013 10:23:33 AM
Interesting, thanks. Learn something new every day.
#17New_Abuser(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 10:33:05 AM
ok it doesnt make sense with 3 players (sometimes a player leaves just as the game starts), to go for the trample steam.

you cant even get the bowie knife then which is good for these ape things and all, because power isnt on......

people who do like juker79 says usually die very early at least in my games.

now when the power is on, you have access to the whole map, so thats what one should go for. bowie knife will also make you WAY more money until its no more one knife kill.
---
Blaster1983
#18TheBEST305gamerPosted 4/8/2013 3:06:14 PM
New_Abuser posted...
ok it doesnt make sense with 3 players (sometimes a player leaves just as the game starts), to go for the trample steam.

you cant even get the bowie knife then which is good for these ape things and all, because power isnt on......

now when the power is on, you have access to the whole map, so thats what one should go for. bowie knife will also make you WAY more money until its no more one knife kill.

Been my experience most times as well. I like getting the free perks, but it's not a priority. Juggs and the AN are.
#19juker79Posted 4/9/2013 5:07:07 AM

Agree 100%. The problem is people would rather get to high rounds than enjoy the game. The easiest way to get to high rounds is to get your gun, Jugg, tramplesteam; then go find a circle to run. Gets boring really quick.
#20juker79Posted 4/9/2013 5:12:31 AM
Want to clarify my last post. If you find enjoyment running around in circles, then more power to you! It's just not for me.