Mob of the Dead Behind the Scenes Trailer

#1obiwan23sPosted 4/8/2013 4:00:21 AM
Didn't see another thread on this so I'm making one. It looks like this trailer was only made available on Xbox consoles after the COD Championships so it didn't get a wide release by Treyarch like the other one. Thankfully someone posted it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i8O332dtJk

Excited to have AK47 in zombies for the first time ever. Upgraded version is called "Reznov's Revenge" which is extra awesome.
#2mikemorong07Posted 4/8/2013 8:16:21 AM
looks sick!
---
PS3: ShadowMoses_SM3
#3ZeroChargePosted 4/8/2013 8:34:20 AM
Looks awesome. Much better than Die Rise... >_> Can't wait to play it! :3
---
Yeah, I'm a Furry. Don't hate. You're just mad you don't have big fluffy fox ears like me! =^w^= I'mma Red Fox. :3
Playing: Minecraft.
#4harlem545Posted 4/8/2013 9:54:41 AM
I NEED MY DAMN PHD FLOPPER
---
Follow @iTZ_Riley and @SimplisticAlien on Twitter!!
#5F_H_NukemPosted 4/8/2013 9:57:58 AM
harlem545 posted...

just for that, i hope they add deadshot as the one BO1 DLC perk

u mad? :3
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#6harlem545Posted 4/8/2013 10:05:40 AM
F_H_Nukem posted...
harlem545 posted...

just for that, i hope they add deadshot as the one BO1 DLC perk

u mad? :3

I wouldn't mind deadshot either. Headshots ftw!!!
---
#7ploodiePosted 4/8/2013 10:39:04 AM
Some of it looks cool - but I hate when they start over-thinking the formula... why do we need another Romero type enemy to come in and deactivate perks and all that crap - that's not fun, in my book! I just want to shoot waves of zombies!
#8New_AbuserPosted 4/8/2013 10:45:53 AM
ZeroCharge posted...

ill keep playing die rise just for the reason it lifts up my mood mostly, especially that roof area is great, whereas alcatraz will probably be bad for my mood because its too dark. those new guns look great, and the perks and the big zombie looks fun too, plus that dragon? lol. but i am also not interested in the mp maps, main reason however ... again a dark zombie map :( i am sick of it. i mean why dont they ever learn? why everybody loves maps like nuketown, hijacked, raid, standoff, firing range? because they are bright and make people happy .... i hope we get some more bright zombie maps in #3 and #4
---
Blaster1983
#9harlem545Posted 4/8/2013 10:49:34 AM
New_Abuser posted...
ZeroCharge posted...

ill keep playing die rise just for the reason it lifts up my mood mostly, especially that roof area is great, whereas alcatraz will probably be bad for my mood because its too dark. those new guns look great, and the perks and the big zombie looks fun too, plus that dragon? lol. but i am also not interested in the mp maps, main reason however ... again a dark zombie map :( i am sick of it. i mean why dont they ever learn? why everybody loves maps like nuketown, hijacked, raid, standoff, firing range? because they are bright and make people happy .... i hope we get some more bright zombie maps in #3 and #4

Bright zombie map? Idk, darkness just adds that eerie feeling to the whole ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE thing.
---
#10ploodiePosted 4/8/2013 10:51:09 AM
Bright happy lollipop rainbow unicorn zombies!!

One of those words doesn't match the others... LOL