I just can't stand it, 95% of the people in this game don't know how to play!!!!

#11Nick_Chaos007(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 9:38:00 PM
OFFyourSELF posted...
If someone spend their own money on a game they can play the game any way they want.

If you buy a game and never get good at it, or even LEARN to play it. you should not be playing. It's one thing to suck at a game you first buy, its another to never understand it and continue to suck at it even after you've spent hundreds of hours at the game. The whole "I don't play that much" excuss is bunk as well, In a week I'll probably spend 3-4 hours on the game, then sometimes go weeks without playing at all without it effecting me. Maybe because I play objectives like the game is meant to be played, I don't know.

But to say people can play however they want, is ridiculous. Theres not a person out there who enjoys doing bad and losing. To intentionally do it and troll people is different then trying and failing repeatedly. I see people with almost a months play time just absolutely suck. You can tell they've been playing for awhile too, through what they say on the mic. The game really is easy, all you have to understand is the map layout and the rest is a cake walk.
---
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
#12KDogg1800Posted 8/5/2013 9:45:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13KDogg1800Posted 8/5/2013 9:46:00 PM
I've lost my drive to play because of this unless friends are on. Domination is common sense to keep them trapped at one flag but instead you get jackasses that want to swap A & C all game.
---
http://gamercards.exophase.com/190812.png
#14Nick_Chaos007(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 9:59:05 PM
KDogg1800 posted...
I've lost my drive to play because of this unless friends are on. Domination is common sense to keep them trapped at one flag but instead you get jackasses that want to swap A & C all game.

Yep, and because I play objectives I end up with 8-11 captures in a game. The next closest person usually has 5 or less. Take away 2 from the beginning rounds and you got people doing a whole lot of nothing and not even properly playing. just end up making it more difficult for everyone else.

Being delegated to only playing with friends is the worst. If they're not on you literally can't play the game. It's just that bad.

Don't get me started on other game modes like S&D. Just try....TRY TO PLAY S&D. without a group. Not happening. 50% of the time people are just dicking around (and oh god, the kids that try to do kick scope trick shots make up literally all of that 50%). the other 49% are morons who have things like dogs and swarms for KS and sit back in the spawn until time runs out. I can't do S&D anymore and its one of my favorite game modes.

unless you have friends who are addicted to CoD and are on all the time, you can't play the game anymore without being frustrated by the overwhelming bunch of terrible people who play the game.
---
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
#15flairePosted 8/6/2013 12:04:49 AM
there are no real rewards for winning in this game, bit faster leveling but thats really it

peeps just want to run around and kill stuff, they just dgaf

its also the most stress free way of playing the game, just dgaf
---
So many games......So little time.......
#16Zirconarmor30Posted 8/6/2013 12:36:47 AM
I feel your pain TC, the problem is this game is so addicting it's hard to stop playing. Played COD like an hour or two on PS2 but that was it. Was always very skeptical of FPS cept for Halo till recently after getting Borderlands 2, Bioshock Infinite, and Black Ops II. I stopped playing after the initial Doom FPS days and just mainly RPG's. But recently been branching out to things like Assassin's Creed and COD.

Initially after first trying Black Ops II I hated it. .04 KD took me over 60 hours online to get up to 1.00KD. My KD has peaked at 1.05kd. Can't get above that after over 200 hours into this game. So easy to lose track of time in this. Now though I am sorta burnt out but will try your method and see how it goes. That's what makes it fun getting mobbed by four dudes, killed by the same dude 5 times in a row, sniped in the same spot, and never being able to line up fast enough.

Either way I empathize with you as when I started this peeps were like giving up left and right. I think now I care less about KD but every match seems like a ball busting challenge. There are like 1/1000 sucky COD players. Wish I could go ape all over these mofos but the opposing team is 7/10 times better than my team. I feel like I am almost always on the sucky team and it's when I get a hot streak or start breaking through enemy lines my team gets better. Either way my KD has hit a plateau at 1.05 so I am just playing for fun now. There is so many different ways to play this game such as flanking, sniping, bum rushing, target finder, stealthy, camping, hiding, predicting based on map and kill streak, etc. Usually always one dude killing all my dudes. That's the dude going 40 and 7.
#17Weiland101Posted 8/6/2013 1:52:50 AM
Although having a bad team is frustrating I feel some of you are putting too much blame on your teammates for your own deficiencies.I don't mean that in a harsh way, but I have noticed the COD community more and more are blaming other factors like lag, bad teammates, hacking, aimbot and all this other s*** for doing badly.

The reality is, like most other aspects of this game, it all balances out. Those bad teammates in one game are your opposition the next game and no matter how bad your team is you should at least be able to do damage to an opposition team of bad players. If you can't, then it might be something to do with you.

And do what I do, don't take it so seriously. I play solo a lot and if I am put on a bad side then I just try and take down as many of the opposition as I can. My specialty is ending streaks since I usually run lone wolf from all of my teammates and opposition don't see me coming. If I get f***** up, who cares? If worst comes to worst find another lobby, theres plenty of them out there.

If you are going to take this game seriously and you aren't in the top 5% of players then you are in for a world of anger and frustration.
#18GatestoyourfacePosted 8/6/2013 6:54:29 AM
I'm usually the top guy on my team, too. Also, I think you're overreacting. In domination, so what if the next person only has 5 captures? At least he went on the flag. And he's usually the guy who helps defend the flag, too. In domination, if we have b, I'll try and go kill some people, but the SECOND I hear "Losing B!" my ass is drawn to b like a magnet.

The killstreaks you were talking about: vtol, dogs and swarm: those are home run killstreaks, yes, but they're immensely powerful! The swarm requires the other team to either have blind eye or stay in buildings, the dogs are extra teammates, and the vtol can go anywhere: spewing destruction. They're certainly more helpful than, say, a guardian placed on b, which could be easily destroyed.

Sometimes it's your teammates, I agree, but other times it's the lag, the skill level, the difficulty of the other team, and YOU. You're not the golden one here: I'm pretty sure that you're not ALWAYS on top and that your teammates are trying the best they can. A game of domination, for example, doesn't need everyone defending b. Let's take the map Raid: You need people defending b, but you also need people watching the poolside and middle, so the enemies can't flank. A game of demo: on raid. You need people on both sides, but you need 1 person in the middle so they can't get a side attack. Capture the flag? You need to watch the poolside more often than not, because the middle and the giant statue sides are usually too obvious. Hardpoint? You need people defending the hardpoint, but not everyone has to be in it: you also need a couple to secure the next hardpoint by waiting for it in advance. And by the way, if you have a full team of snipers on your Search and Destroy team, unless it's a long map like turbine, just leave.

The point is, your teammates aren't usually to blame. Sure, they might fool around here and there, but there's always more than 1 person on your team that tries to win, too. It's a big dice game, but your teammates aren't always to blame. Don't be so harsh! Every team needs defenders AND slayers.
---
''Sure, they want your skills, your expertise, but only on their terms. They dont care what else you have to offer. If only they noticed you.'' A. Arlington
#19derpherp_factorPosted 8/6/2013 11:00:50 AM
Nick_Chaos007 posted...
Just once I would like to join a random match and actually have the team I'm placed on know WTF they're doing!! Its gotten so past the absurd now that its like playing with an insane asylum. CoD is the EASIEST game to play....THE EASIEST! Every single map is set up the same with a few exceptions, but they all have 3 paths, left, right, center. If you control those and know where to be you control the entire game. How does know one not immediately know where to go to be in control?!

I'm not asking a lot, I'm just asking for people to actually play the game. If it's an objective, play the same objective (which is 95% of the matches) Just hearing people on mics openingly say they only go for kills makes me want to vomit. When I see someone who has 75,000 more kills then me in a game mode and I have x300% the amount of captures, defends or plants and defuses as them, I just think why play the game? I almost have a 2.0 K/D (I would if I reset my stats and started fresh) and I play objectives 100% of the time and I'm always in first on my team. If you control the objective it makes the game rudimentary in difficulty.

So I give up, this game and every future game is no longer worth playing without having a group. Having a group literally takes all the fun out of this game, having to rely on people to be on to play or you can't enjoy it because you know you're going to be stuck with the douche bag monster energy drinking always wearing a baseball cap driving a pickup truck bro guy who only goes for kills as you lose 200-40 in a domination match just so he can go 35-5 and try to get Gun ship, dogs and swarm because he doesn't bother to run any helpful KS, just the home run streaks.

That's it, the game has finally broken my spirit. Not just for this game, but all FPS franchises.

not sure how this helps 3arch buff target finder
#20Buster_DusterPosted 8/6/2013 11:33:15 AM
derpherp_factor posted...
Nick_Chaos007 posted...
Just once I would like to join a random match and actually have the team I'm placed on know WTF they're doing!! Its gotten so past the absurd now that its like playing with an insane asylum. CoD is the EASIEST game to play....THE EASIEST! Every single map is set up the same with a few exceptions, but they all have 3 paths, left, right, center. If you control those and know where to be you control the entire game. How does know one not immediately know where to go to be in control?!

I'm not asking a lot, I'm just asking for people to actually play the game. If it's an objective, play the same objective (which is 95% of the matches) Just hearing people on mics openingly say they only go for kills makes me want to vomit. When I see someone who has 75,000 more kills then me in a game mode and I have x300% the amount of captures, defends or plants and defuses as them, I just think why play the game? I almost have a 2.0 K/D (I would if I reset my stats and started fresh) and I play objectives 100% of the time and I'm always in first on my team. If you control the objective it makes the game rudimentary in difficulty.

So I give up, this game and every future game is no longer worth playing without having a group. Having a group literally takes all the fun out of this game, having to rely on people to be on to play or you can't enjoy it because you know you're going to be stuck with the douche bag monster energy drinking always wearing a baseball cap driving a pickup truck bro guy who only goes for kills as you lose 200-40 in a domination match just so he can go 35-5 and try to get Gun ship, dogs and swarm because he doesn't bother to run any helpful KS, just the home run streaks.

That's it, the game has finally broken my spirit. Not just for this game, but all FPS franchises.

not sure how this helps 3arch buff target finder

I waiting for that, and "Robocop is better than you at COD"
---
psn-durty-equipmunk
Try the veal, Child