Grief Players...

#1SiriuslyasianPosted 8/11/2013 9:47:47 AM
Why are all of you so goddamn ignorant?
If we work together, all you dip***** will get your higher rounds!
Isn't that what you a-holes want???
Instead, you have the audacity to tea bag me when I'm down, grenade my box so I can't pick up the weapon, shoot me to stun me while I'm training, and knife me while I'm walking by or reviving my dumb*** teammate who's down for the upteenth time!!!
I almost always do the best on the leaderboard out of both teams because I don't **** with the other team, it's a waste of time, ammo, and quite frankly will get you killed.
I clear out groups so the enemy will revive each other, while they get down trying to knife me while I'm reviving someone...
Grief players are so f****** stupid!! Even my teammates call me a stupid c**** because I'm Asian and I'm more mature than all of you. No, I will not tea bag the other team, you go ahead and get down. Oh, looks like it's only me and maybe another guy from the other team, who's running from the other side of the map to save his immature partners.. Looks like he bright how whole team back, but got down in the process. So now his ignorant teammates are gonna die, and I end up winning only round ten.
I hate racists, and grief players. The CoD community is bad, I get that, but you don't have enough sense to realize you just f***** yourself too!?
---
---"Earth to Asian, your toon's facing imminent death, siriusly." -LooksForSkooma
#2Stryker_StormPosted 8/11/2013 10:10:10 AM
If people cared about getting to high rounds they would play survival. Believe it or not, most people enjoy grief mode to kill enemy players.
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
PSN: StrykerStorm
#3Kingman510Posted 8/11/2013 12:04:30 PM
you realize the main objective of Grief is to outlast the other team then its game over. You can fight WITH or AGAINST the other team but only one team can win. If you want to make higher rounds then Survival is the best bet. Grief is more competitive unless you and the other team have decided to work together
---
PSN- Katsunagi
LIVE- Katsunagitai
#4CrabhammarPosted 8/11/2013 12:12:05 PM
PLEASE tell me TC is trolling. Griefing is the whole point of Grief, and if you're actually good, you can successfully troll the other team and not suck balls.
---
PSN: Bluechacho
#5Bigb131999Posted 8/11/2013 2:21:09 PM
Crabhammar posted...
PLEASE tell me TC is trolling. Griefing is the whole point of Grief, and if you're actually good, you can successfully troll the other team and not suck balls.

Precisely. While I agree with the fact that in order to survive overall you don't just focus not on zombies but on people, but at clever times you should find ways to stab the other team in the back. I had one guy who's on the other team. Most other players were dead except me and two guys on the other team. The guy I was camping with to survive was so loyal he wouldn't let his own teammate in, but I knew he was weak so I said to let him in... Well guess what, the guy rewards me by trying to kill me by connstanly knifing me. Really. After I save your ass. I eventually got down, because the other guy joined in. While this was clever, I'm still pissed at the one guy for betraying me when I saved him in the first place.
It was almost cinematic.
#6DemonReacherPosted 8/11/2013 11:57:21 PM
Siriuslyasian posted...
Why are all of you so goddamn ignorant?
If we work together, all you dip***** will get your higher rounds!
Isn't that what you a-holes want???
Instead, you have the audacity to tea bag me when I'm down, grenade my box so I can't pick up the weapon, shoot me to stun me while I'm training, and knife me while I'm walking by or reviving my dumb*** teammate who's down for the upteenth time!!!
I almost always do the best on the leaderboard out of both teams because I don't **** with the other team, it's a waste of time, ammo, and quite frankly will get you killed.
I clear out groups so the enemy will revive each other, while they get down trying to knife me while I'm reviving someone...
Grief players are so f****** stupid!! Even my teammates call me a stupid c**** because I'm Asian and I'm more mature than all of you. No, I will not tea bag the other team, you go ahead and get down. Oh, looks like it's only me and maybe another guy from the other team, who's running from the other side of the map to save his immature partners.. Looks like he bright how whole team back, but got down in the process. So now his ignorant teammates are gonna die, and I end up winning only round ten.
I hate racists, and grief players. The CoD community is bad, I get that, but you don't have enough sense to realize you just f***** yourself too!?

Sounds like you are the ignorant one. What people want is to win the round, to do this you simply gotta survive longer than the other team. Why you would think any differently is beyond me, not sure what your race has to do with it either.
---
MGS3 Ghost Run: Foxhound Rank: Official Ghost Runner of MGS
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4D335DDB9C9BAEDD&feature=plcp
#7heartherevengePosted 8/12/2013 4:17:41 AM
confirmed troll, 0/10. would not read again
---
psn::heartherevenge
GT: heretherevenge
#8F5X_WegZPosted 8/12/2013 8:15:53 AM
You should focus more on winning...winning helps you rank up.

I don't think rounds are counted for Grief, but when you do find yourself in a game with two teams working together it's pretty damn fun.
---
I can confirm I was phone.
#9SHAD0WC0BRAPosted 8/12/2013 12:06:12 PM
Sounds like you got Griefed
---
http://i.imgur.com/CDLoa.jpg
C4C