Black Ops 2 will be as good as Call of Duty 4

#1The_Big_DeekPosted 5/1/2012 6:01:43 AM
MW3 couldnt surpass COD4 and Black Ops. But Black Ops 2 will finally reach COD4's level of Greatness. who agrees?
---
COD4 > Black Ops > COD3 > MW3 > MW2 > WAW
#2Keenan21xPosted 5/1/2012 6:40:11 AM
I wont agree until I see it but I certainly hope so...
---
PSN: TheBurningAce
XBL: XpertAce
#3IchibqnBriqnPosted 5/1/2012 6:43:37 AM
Treyarch is doing some big stuff changing up the setting into the future. They might just surpass Infinity Ward with their innovation.
---
Birthday Cakeniss. The cake that was on fire.
#4Proudleaf24Posted 5/1/2012 6:46:03 AM
IchibqnBriqn posted...
Treyarch is doing some big stuff changing up the setting into the future. They might just surpass Infinity Ward with their innovation.

I wouldn't be surprised if Treyarch is the head studio now, since MW3 sales are starting to trail off, whereas Black Ops sales remained strong.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/325929/modern-warfare-3-fails-to-beat-black-ops-numbers-in-uk/
---
You're gonna love my nuts
#5WiiFan18Posted 5/1/2012 6:50:06 AM

considering how cod4 was the first modern shooter in the series, id say this will be pretty close if not better. Its the first futuristic game, and treyarch seems to be getting better everytime. Im pretty excited!!

#6IceDragon77Posted 5/1/2012 7:18:15 AM
Dude, they game was just announced. We don't even know anything about the game other than it takes place in the near future.
How the hell can you think it's already better than 4?

And if I had to guess, it wont be. It's going to be the same cookie cutter formula that has gotten stale 2 games ago. Different weapons, new maps, different perks. That's it. At least when CoD4 was out, it was something fresh and new.
---
http://i49.tinypic.com/2nuq8ac.png Thanks L4DHunter and ArtsyChan! <3
http://i30.tinypic.com/2sba7og.jpg
#7WiiFan18Posted 5/1/2012 7:26:26 AM

if you feel that way about this series, why are you here?

#8IceDragon77Posted 5/1/2012 10:37:36 AM
WiiFan18 posted...
if you feel that way about this series, why are you here?
So only blind fan boys are allowed to come here?
I am interested in the future aspect, but I'm hesitant because it's Call of Duty, and they never deviate from the same formula.
#9B0vrilPosted 5/1/2012 10:53:56 AM
I still do not understand why people put COD4 on a pedestal. It was great at it's time because it was refreshing, but playing it now it feels like more dull, and plays just as poorly, if not worse, than the CODs that followed it.
#10Joehop007Posted 5/1/2012 11:02:52 AM
B0vril posted...
I still do not understand why people put COD4 on a pedestal. It was great at it's time because it was refreshing, but playing it now it feels like more dull, and plays just as poorly, if not worse, than the CODs that followed it.

I think the main reason why people prefer COD4 because out of all the other games that was considered to be the most balanced plus lag was hardly an issue.
---
Now playing: Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii), Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PSP)
PSN: Josef93_