Black Ops 2 will be as good as Call of Duty 4

#11WiiFan18Posted 5/1/2012 12:33:56 PM

people who enjoy this series or anything in general should be able to talk about it. Whether it be true or not, people are enjoying themselves. If someone wants to say something like the TC then he/she is aloud. If you have an opinion thats cool, but if if you think about it your talking smack about a game you know nothing about as well. So lets keep it at that until the game actually comes out and let people enjoy what they are seeing.

#12SergioMach5Posted 5/1/2012 12:34:38 PM
I feel the original Black ops was Treyarchs CoD 4 (moving out of WW2, making very balanced multiplayer aside from one or two issues, a pretty impressive graphical update from WaW)

Still, Near future is refreshing, after all the sea of Modern Shooters is now the same situation we had with WW2 shooters a few years back
---
Delighted True Crime: Hong Kong is back in production as Sleeping Dogs!
#13Shura_SurplicePosted 5/1/2012 1:35:42 PM
I sure hope so TC, I have faith :)
#14Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 5/1/2012 1:48:21 PM
Cod 4>cod 2>mw2>mw 3=BO>cod 1>WAW>cod 3 you people are saying this game will be at the top when we know nothing please just dont do this wait until the game is released to be making such claims
#15torey_caylorPosted 5/1/2012 1:52:41 PM
I hope so.

I enjoyed Black Ops. It's one of the better COD's in my opinion. Had some annoying stuff but the good outweighs the bad.

My worry is they're cramming lots of crap again, with those flying robot drones. I just hope it's gonna be more about shooting than gimmicks and killstreaks.