Woods is still alive

#1tacoslayer89Posted 5/1/2012 12:57:19 PM
Go check callofduty.com, click on all the classified things until you find it.

Also there was an email in the computer in the BO main menu that you can find here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82UGl0VugPg&feature=related
---
They must want to make us think that's where they want us to go, because they think we'll think we know they know we know. So we won't go.
#2SergioMach5Posted 5/1/2012 1:05:38 PM
that teaser image on the site of the guys arm...maybe an ancient Woods that had his death covered up?

Mason won't be happy with that, at least he has his Imaginary friends
---
Delighted True Crime: Hong Kong is back in production as Sleeping Dogs!
#3tacoslayer89(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 1:07:42 PM
There's also an e-mail to Mason from a guy that I don't remember the name of, but supposedly he is Reznov. He uses Reznov's quotes, and apparently faked his death.
Same guy e-mailed Woods and said "Tell Mason this time it's freedom for both of us."
---
They must want to make us think that's where they want us to go, because they think we'll think we know they know we know. So we won't go.
#4SergioMach5Posted 5/1/2012 1:12:39 PM
Interesting to see what happens. I think its more the ideals of Black Ops that are returning, and not so much the characters, unless they are tiny cameos or the future setting means something like secret cryogenics
---
Delighted True Crime: Hong Kong is back in production as Sleeping Dogs!
#5tacoslayer89(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 1:15:44 PM
Well they brought back Reznov from WaW, it wouldn't surprise me if they brought back any combination of Woods, Mason, and Reznov
---
#6seaniesean5Posted 5/1/2012 6:34:32 PM
Woods has to be in his 90's by then! I mean he fought in Korea for christs sake!
---
"reach your hand out to me and you are liable to get it back with a live grenade in it"
www.oldmanclan.net gamertag - sedition 12 16
#7PainoGamerPosted 5/1/2012 6:49:01 PM
Reznov would be 112, Woods is 95, and Mason would be 92. I don't think they would be doing any combat.
---
Best game ever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhnGQXWi1U&feature=player_embedded#at=82