Futuristic Fake Guns = Epic Failure

#1The_Big_DeekPosted 5/1/2012 4:04:39 PM
i thought BO2 would be set in the cold war again with REAL guns. but if this game becomes like a futuristic war game with FAKE guns then im not gonna buy it. wow. i was gonna buy this Day 1 until i found out they will use FAKE guns since its future warfare. wow. and i thought this was gonna beat Call of Duty 4 ...................... i guess going the Futuristic route is the Failure of Call of Duty. they killed themselves.......................
---
COD4 > Black Ops > COD3 > MW3 > MW2 > WAW
#2psyduck151Posted 5/1/2012 4:05:51 PM
they've probably already used every gun in a COD that's existed from 1940 onwards
time for them to get creative
---
Love. Pass It On.
GT: xCatch the Bus
#3ReggieBush09Posted 5/1/2012 4:06:55 PM
Yeah real guns are so last decade.
---
International Saints going to Da bowl!
#4White_Knight_01Posted 5/1/2012 4:08:51 PM
TC your opinion is wrong.
Fact
---
XBL - White Knight 01 ---- STEAM - white_knight_64 ---- BF3 - white_knight_ire
#5gamerkid256Posted 5/1/2012 4:10:23 PM
Does is matter if it's fake or not? That's like going to people who design and make new guns and saying "You can't make that!! It's not real!!!" You're telling video game creators not to make something because it doesn't exist...I'm not gonna lie but do you think perks actually exist?!?! haha
---
I'm not changing ths sig until Rareware makes another Banjo-Kazooie game the same way it used to be, none of this vehicle trash!
Started- May 26th 2011
#6WiiFan18Posted 5/1/2012 4:12:04 PM

kind of sad how people cry that cods the same thing over and over again and then when they try something new, guess what? Ya still cry. Just leave.

#7The_Big_Deek(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 4:15:48 PM
well if this game has Fake guns this will not outsell BO or MW3 or even MW2. why do people like COD? because of the GUNS. people like REAL guns like M16,AK,MP5,etc etc. without those REAL guns then the game is basically NOT a Call of Duty game anymore. call it Haze, or Timeshift or Halo clones. i guess Activision finally killed Call of Duty themsevles by going fake sci fi futuristic. people always said that Activision would be the one to finally kill Call of Duty. they did it to themsevles. if they Really Truly are going the Futuristic route then this game is already Dead...........................

and i was looking forward to a cold war afghan COD BO2 with REAL GUNS. trust me. Call of Duty going Futuristic is the BIGGEST Mistake they will have ever made. i guarantee it. they shouldve done vietnam war, gulf war, afghan war, world war 1, chechnyan war, korean war, balkan war or six day war, etc. There are TONS of wars they couldve done the campaign on. TONS. yet they chose the stupid generic boring fake futuristic route.

if Bobby Kotick really did OK the next Call of Duty to be futuristic he then single handedly ruined Call of Duty. wow. i guess i cant buy COD in november. the only other realistic modern FPS out then is Medal of Honor Warfighter.................
---
COD4 > Black Ops > COD3 > MW3 > MW2 > WAW
#8ReggieBush09Posted 5/1/2012 4:20:09 PM
^cry baby
---
International Saints going to Da bowl!
#9ThankMeNowBLEHHPosted 5/1/2012 4:20:27 PM
bf had the future warfare. once the success of black ops II exist, bf will make its response.
#10UNHappyfeetPosted 5/1/2012 4:20:29 PM

kind of sad how people cry that cods the same thing over and over again and then when they try something new, guess what? Ya still cry. Just leave.

This. I wrote off Call of Duty last year with MW3 being pretty much the same thing as MW2. Then they announce that CoD will move to the near future and it gets me pumped up a bit.

Ghost Recon Future Soldier is doing the near-future thing too and it works phenomenally. With this announcement it's pretty much guaranteed that the next fad in FPS will be near future technology.

And I'm loving it.
---
The Battlefield Trailer works with EVERYTHING:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUULLcGbVGM