Your reactions after seeing the reveal trailer?

#1Metroidude477Posted 5/1/2012 6:49:40 PM(edited)
What was YOUR reactions after seeing the (IMO) drastically different content in the trailer to what we're used to in other CoDs?

Personally, I was like :o the entire time I was watching. The entire thing just seemed so....different. Like, everything was all futuristic and crap with robots and FPS's Quadrotors (or whatever they're called) and people holding what I see as Gears of war-style guns. Infact, it reminded me of Battlefield 2142, except that game took place more than a century later than the propsed setting. I mean, can all that happen in just 13-ish years? Seriously, if it didn't say Black Ops at the beginning, I'd never guess it was a CoD game, I'd think it was like maybe a Crysis spinoff or something.

I mean, lol, maybe Treyarch's just trolling Infinity Ward with the whole "Modern Warfarwe" thing. I mean, this is more like "Improbable Futuristic Cyber Warfare" or thing. I mean jeez, is there gonna be a Terminator killstreak or something? Lol.

What do YOU think?
---
Click Here to take the Dumb Test.
#2rwankaPosted 5/1/2012 6:49:13 PM
Jump the shark.
#3JohnnyMarconePosted 5/1/2012 6:49:41 PM
Ooh, are those robots? Sweet, look at that jet action! Explosi-OH MY GOD PONIES.
#4xmrhanPosted 5/1/2012 6:50:02 PM
its the same game game as all other cods with new guns/maps. dont let anything else fool you
#5ninjaman148Posted 5/1/2012 6:50:05 PM
I find it to be interesting. Yes, it does actually remind me of BF2142 a lot. Especially the mech/robots and all, which I think is pretty nice.

But I really think the game looks like it take place in the 2050s rather than 2025.
---
Yo Buddy, Still Alive?
#6wargamefreakPosted 5/1/2012 6:50:25 PM
shook my head in dissapointment... i was really hoping CoD would never go futuristic, i hate futuristic shooters
---
Drink some water, you'll be ight...
Not changing this sig until Call of Duty makes another game set in WWII.
#7FeelMyBladePosted 5/1/2012 6:50:44 PM
EA, and all haters just got kicked in the face.

Looking forward to Blops 2.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ?
No. of Brohoofs-11
#8PainoGamerPosted 5/1/2012 6:52:54 PM

I find it to be interesting. Yes, it does actually remind me of BF2142 a lot. Especially the mech/robots and all, which I think is pretty nice.

But I really think the game looks like it take place in the 2050s rather than 2025.

Most of the technology shown in BO2 are already invented or in late prototype stages. Big Dog is only a few years from being fully weaponized.
---
Best game ever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhnGQXWi1U&feature=player_embedded#at=82
#9BTzzPosted 5/1/2012 6:53:42 PM
Futuristic Warfare is a good and necessary step forward for the franchise.

Means nothings about how good the game will be, only that it's more likely to be different, which is good.
---
Xbox 360 GT: Ian Bits
#10monkeyjoy2008Posted 5/1/2012 6:53:42 PM
me before i watch it
"hmm might be good i enjoyed black ops 1"

me after
*sitting in corner with a smashed up computer well holding a gun well crying a bit*
"it can't hurt me anymore, my poor eyes i don't know if they can recover from the horrible trailer i just saw"
---
This is my cup of care \_/ oh look, IT'S FREAKING EMPTY