Do you think we'll be doing missions in space?

#1ninjaman148Posted 5/1/2012 6:13:36 PM
I'd like to imagine it, but the year 2025 is kinda pulling me back.
---
Yo Buddy, Still Alive?
#2Metroidude477Posted 5/1/2012 6:15:41 PM
Okay robots and fancy aircraft and stuff I can believe but if you already have warfare in space that's kinda pushing the limit.
---
Click Here to take the Dumb Test.
#3fatclemenzaPosted 5/1/2012 6:16:37 PM
I hope we get to re-enact the scene in Moonraker where the astronauts are shooting lasers at eachother outside of the space station.
---
We try together, we cry together. Bad kids for life.
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/GoldeneyeLegacy
#4PainoGamerPosted 5/1/2012 6:17:38 PM

Okay robots and fancy aircraft and stuff I can believe but if you already have warfare in space that's kinda pushing the limit.

Probably not, though what could happen is another cutscene like sequence like in the original Black Ops, or maybe a small battle taking place between satellites with the use of weaponized drones. Its not far fetched since the story is based around some terrorist organization using America's own technology against them.
---
Best game ever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhnGQXWi1U&feature=player_embedded#at=82
#5-Jammo-Posted 5/1/2012 6:18:51 PM
Not high flying Star Wars stuff but maybe a mission trying to stop an attack on the Internation Space Station. MW2 was going to have it but IW felt it was too outlandish for that time and just made it get blown away instead..... by a nuke down on Earth (lolwut?)
---
"The truth is never a laughing matter." bigdsd08
A wise proverb. Nothing in real life is worth smiling over...ever. LOL
#6Metroidude477Posted 5/1/2012 6:18:52 PM
PainoGamer posted...
Probably not, though what could happen is another cutscene like sequence like in the original Black Ops, or maybe a small battle taking place between satellites with the use of weaponized drones. Its not far fetched since the story is based around some terrorist organization using America's own technology against them.

Yeah that's definitely possible but what I meant is if you have like fighter spaceships flying around going PEW PEW at each other like that mission in Halo Reach then I'm definitely calling BS.
---
Click Here to take the Dumb Test.
#7PainoGamerPosted 5/1/2012 6:19:47 PM

PainoGamer posted...

Yeah that's definitely possible but what I meant is if you have like fighter spaceships flying around going PEW PEW at each other like that mission in Halo Reach then I'm definitely calling BS.

Oh yeah, definitely not.
---
Best game ever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhnGQXWi1U&feature=player_embedded#at=82
#8FeelMyBladePosted 5/1/2012 6:21:49 PM
Screw that.

Reenact zero gravity, like on dead space.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ?
No. of Brohoofs-11