I'm glad I am deploying to Afghanistan later this month.

#1EyekantspallPosted 5/1/2012 7:46:08 PM
This game looks absolutely garbage. It's nothing like Call of Duty, looks like some Mass Effect s***. Definatly not going to be wasting money on this game, and so glad I don't have to worry about playing it. CoD has taken a turn for the worst with three very mediocre games in a row.
---
1/28 Inf.
Duty First
#2PainoGamerPosted 5/1/2012 7:47:20 PM
Have fun.
---
Best game ever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZhnGQXWi1U&feature=player_embedded#at=82
#3ninjaman148Posted 5/1/2012 7:47:51 PM
Stay safe.
---
Yo Buddy, Still Alive?
#4Eyekantspall(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 7:48:27 PM

Have fun.

'Murica

Stay safe.

**** yeah.
---
1/28 Inf.
Duty First
#5Eyekantspall(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 7:48:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6Akiba69Posted 5/1/2012 7:49:09 PM
Eyekantspall posted...
This game looks absolutely garbage. It's nothing like Call of Duty, looks like some Mass Effect s***. Definatly not going to be wasting money on this game, and so glad I don't have to worry about playing it. CoD has taken a turn for the worst with three very mediocre games in a row.

as someone who will also be going to afghanistan later this year, the fact that one of the reasons you are happy to go there is because of a game is scary. i fear for your squaddies.

also, what do you mean its nothing like cod? did you even play the originals? id bet people said the same thing when they switched to MW, the only area they havent covered yet is future warfare, which hopefully becomes the IN thing, BF 2142 was a great game.
#7Eyekantspall(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 7:55:34 PM

Eyekantspall posted...

as someone who will also be going to afghanistan later this year, the fact that one of the reasons you are happy to go there is because of a game is scary. i fear for your squaddies.

also, what do you mean its nothing like cod? did you even play the originals? id bet people said the same thing when they switched to MW, the only area they havent covered yet is future warfare, which hopefully becomes the IN thing, BF 2142 was a great game.

If you only knew kid. I'm a gamer, no doubt. But I am also a soldier. I do my job, I play in the mud. There is nothing wrong with playing video games in free time. All I am saying is that this game looks like garbage and I am glad I'm not going to be sitting around wasting my time.

I have played every CoD since CoD2. I know Call of Duty like the back of my hand. Call of Duty has made little jumps in each of its games, something maybe just a little far out, but nothing major. When you throw in robots, weird ass planes and some other stuff in the trailer, it is going to lose the CoD feel from all the changes.
---
1/28 Inf.
Duty First
#8Eyekantspall(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 7:56:42 PM
Oh, and another reason why I know you are probably 12 years old is because you used the word "squaddies".... Like wtf?
---
1/28 Inf.
Duty First
#9ocarinaoftasiPosted 5/1/2012 7:57:46 PM
Good luck, my friend. Come back safe and sound.
---
Hey, my name is Tasi. You may address me as such if you wish. =]
Natalie and I are two of a kind. <3
#10kickyourass2112Posted 5/1/2012 7:57:56 PM
Akiba69 posted...
Eyekantspall posted...

But if he wasn't going to the 'Stan, what would his options be? He doesn't like the game! He could either succumb to the marketing and ad campaign and buy it against his wishes or....I guess that is it. He would have to buy it. So it might be for the best.
---
"I am too cool for the Second Grade!" -LJU