So I guess the Olympia isn't going to return...

#1KIDNAPPERZZZZPosted 5/1/2012 7:55:59 PM
Well, I have no problem at all with the futuristic setting, but I have a feeling that some of the "futuristic" weapons are going to be completely broken op easymode. i.e Famas

Please balance your ****ing weapons this time around Treyarch, no more Mp40s and famas' . PLEASE.
#2TyrantKnightPosted 5/1/2012 8:07:20 PM
Well the Model 1887 and the M1911 aren't exactly 'Modern' guns, so it wouldn't surprise me if they have a few throwback guns.
---
PSN: Exaccus
GT: EXPLODING VAN
#3xnxbxaxPosted 5/1/2012 8:12:21 PM
Treyarch is good at adding fun/gimmick weapons. I think it'll be fine.
---
#DoItForDerrick
#4papaslumXPosted 5/1/2012 8:15:19 PM
I'm hoping for another Galil type weapon.
#5xnxbxaxPosted 5/1/2012 8:16:06 PM
papaslumX posted...
I'm hoping for another Galil type weapon.

A generic assault rifle? Me too.
---
#DoItForDerrick
#6VrrestoPosted 5/1/2012 8:21:48 PM
The type of guns they use have no bearing on how they're balanced in a video game. For example the M16 is amazing in CoD4 but sucks in MW3. Also the MP40 was completely OP even compared to guns in the more recent games despite being a WWII gun.
#7Melloman500Posted 5/1/2012 8:22:55 PM
I would rather have the Brolympia, but in all seriousness as long as there isn't another generic FAMAS lookalike or such I'm fine with what they put in. Also does anyone know the pistol they use in the trailer?
---
Gamertag: Melloman500
#8KIDNAPPERZZZZ(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 8:41:18 PM
Vrresto posted...
The type of guns they use have no bearing on how they're balanced in a video game. For example the M16 is amazing in CoD4 but sucks in MW3. Also the MP40 was completely OP even compared to guns in the more recent games despite being a WWII gun.

While i agree with you for the most part, I'm still worried that treyarch is going to go overboard with this whole future thing and make an OP weapon yet again. I mean they're infamous for their horrible weapon balance, give them a futuristic setting and that's just a huge recipe for disaster in terms of weapon balance

Just my thoughts though