Graphics over game play

#41NemerlightPosted 5/2/2012 2:22:45 AM
That's the only reason that Call of Duty is popular. It appeals to people who want to see that steady progression.

This has to be the most stupid thing i ever read.
---
Take a Ferrari. Pretty good car, but way expensive. Now let's take a Civic. It's an equally good car, but not as sporty looking-PhoenixPrince
#42FeelMyBladePosted 5/2/2012 2:30:38 AM
It's going by a steady progression, but that's not what the gamers are looking for.
Mostly new complex contents is what most of the community is after. That isn't saying a large progression won't work. But if something changes, it is guaranteed that somebody will complain about it.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ?
No. of Brohoofs-11
#43tacohashiPosted 5/2/2012 2:33:49 AM

BF vs CoD again?

I'll never understand why people can't simply disagree and leave it at that.  If someone likes one more than the other, you're going to convince them otherwise by spouting features they're aware of that clearly don't appeal to them over and over?  Brilliant.

But I suppose anything more popular will always be hated on.  I just wish that when I go to a section specifically for the discussion of the game, I wouldn't have to sift through the same garbage every time.

On topic, I actually think the graphics look great, no idea what the problem is.