The unOFFICIAL list of things we want to see in Black Ops 2 multiplayer:

#11CorpsefrostPosted 5/1/2012 11:08:49 PM
Hoping to see the return of combat training.
#12SullyTheStrangePosted 5/1/2012 11:14:19 PM
- Reduced effectiveness for spraying, which may or may not require getting rid of Steady Aim altogether.

- You can't shoot while going to prone.

- Fix sniping.
---
All's fair in love and war, kid.
#13gavin78Posted 5/1/2012 11:53:19 PM

A new progressive game mode where your team needs to actually achieve something of consequence and the map changes in some way depending on your success or failure, e.g. BF3's rush mode or Take over a base, defend an outpost/ hostages, etc, steal intel - ala, the Blackhawk down mission...that sort of cool stuff.

#14ThierrymonPosted 5/2/2012 12:24:28 AM(edited)
BTzz posted...
Stop sprinting when shot, no. No. No. No.

Yeah without trying to be rude. Thats a terrible idea.

-I would love for sniping to return to how it was in Black ops. None of that crazy aim assist.
-I would like them to tone down the killstreaks a bit. The past few games have felt like call of duty: killstreak.
- I would like a change to uav so its not spammed like crazy making perks other than assassin/ghost more viable.
- Less cluttered MP maps (compared to MW3).
#15BryanPS360Posted 5/2/2012 3:47:05 AM
1. Balanced Weapons
2. Balanced Perks
3. Emblem editor from BLOPS
4. Being unable to sprint against gun fire. You can't knife through bullets but you'd be able to sprint away from gunfire if you want to make an escape attempt.
5. Dolphin Dive
---
XBGT:ABN THUG 210 PSN: ABNTHUG210
#16nc_nightmarePosted 5/2/2012 3:49:06 AM
Non regenerating health
Location dependent damage and effects

Example
Get shot in the

Leg - Loss of sprint ability
Arm - Loss of ADS with Rifles/Shottys (Can still one hand ADS with pistols)
Head - Instant kill (With most weapons)
Knife - Requires 2 stabs to kill. But after the first stab you begin to bleed out unless you get medical help.

Allow players to equip different types of body armor that can allow body parts to take more damage before being incapacitated at the cost of speed/agility

Allow all players to perform medic duties but only on each other (cant heal yourself).
#17SullyTheStrangePosted 5/2/2012 3:49:45 AM
Not sure why everyone hates the whole "getting knifed while shooting at you" thing. I mean, it's annoying, but it's your fault if you couldn't kill him fast enough. What's the argument behind it? "Wahhhh, no fair! I saw you first, that means I should win!"
---
All's fair in love and war, kid.
#18nc_nightmarePosted 5/2/2012 3:50:57 AM
Also bring back gore for Snipers and explosives only.

High powered snipers can blow off limbs and ignore body armor.
#19BryanPS360Posted 5/2/2012 3:55:27 AM
SullyTheStrange posted...
Not sure why everyone hates the whole "getting knifed while shooting at you" thing. I mean, it's annoying, but it's your fault if you couldn't kill him fast enough. What's the argument behind it? "Wahhhh, no fair! I saw you first, that means I should win!"

Eh. I don't think it's unfair. Like you said, it's just a little annoying. I think I've just been spoiled by Gears 2&3 letting me slow/halt an enemy's sprinting assault with steady gun fire.
---
XBGT:ABN THUG 210 PSN: ABNTHUG210
#20a_fartn_Spartan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 7:28:17 PM
I'm not one of those "panic-knife" crybabies. I'd say <10% of knife-related deaths are "panic-knifes". I just figured I'd provide my own solution. The whole knife system needs to be redone, IMO. Like if you miss a knife for some stupid reason, you shouldn't be totally ****-ed afterward. I understand though that the R3 button shouldn't be changed; it's a part of CoD. But the range on it needs to be worked.

Although, I think it'd be cool if they had beat-downs, and you had to equip your knife. Maybe beat downs could be much faster but require 2 hits, but the knife is a 1-hit kill and could be thrown. But if it is thrown, you just lost your knife. Maybe LMG beat-downs would be slower but 1 hit. It doesn't matter, because they'd never do this anyway.
---
(regarding Megaman for SSB4:)
"How about giving Megaman fans something they want, since everything [else] is out of the question." -SmallerRidley