Anyone else cautiously optimistic?

#1h3IIfir3pho3nixPosted 5/2/2012 7:03:40 AM
I know COD does the same thing every year, but it looks like the single player might be really good in this one (I liked the first BO). Multiplayer will probably be same-old, but it could be fun for a few weeks/month if they make enough improvements.

Basically, I'm hoping SP is good, and not worrying about MP at all.
---
"Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my balls, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding." -ChriSquared222
#2Gamerguy92Posted 5/2/2012 7:32:20 AM(edited)
The single player looks awesome. I actually can't wait to see the multiplayer preview.

---
Sent from my awesome iPhone 4S via PowerFAQs 1.9
#3IgotEpixxPosted 5/2/2012 7:40:04 AM

Likewise. The whole 'near future' made me worry it was just going to be Modern Warfare 3.5 but after watching this... I am a little more optimistic.

#4wartpigXPosted 5/2/2012 7:44:30 AM
time for another copy/paste + new skin.

i bet everytthing is exactly the same with a different look. they should just release dlc for blops to switch out graphics and save us the time
---
XBL-WartPig
PSNPickleBone---http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o583/WartPigX/0426122226.jpg
#5h3IIfir3pho3nix(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 8:14:57 AM
wartpigX posted...
time for another copy/paste + new skin.

i bet everytthing is exactly the same with a different look. they should just release dlc for blops to switch out graphics and save us the time

If you actually read my first post...you'd notice that I said MP will probably be the same. It is SP I'm excited for.
---
"Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my balls, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding." -ChriSquared222