I'm not angry that the graphics aren't good. I'm angry because...

#11NotQuiteAFreakPosted 5/2/2012 8:21:20 AM
pure_perv posted...
Soul_On_Display posted...
NotQuiteAFreak posted...
It's the Xbox. You can only do so much with 7 year old technology. :/

Good point. But some games look so nice though. Crysis 2 looked good (not comparing games and situations, just using example). Killzone 3 also looks wonderful for a FPS game, but it is on the PS3 only which might be the reason :(

But they ran at 30fps, Dont cod games run at 60? You can definitely tell the difference between the two. Give me 60fps and a crappy looking game anytime over a fairly pretty one at 30

I'd rather have 60fps and pretty looking game. That's why I bought a PC :3
---
Not changing sig till we get a sequel to Freedom Fighters.
Started 13/4/2010
#12pure_pervPosted 5/2/2012 8:23:08 AM
same here. but its time for me to upgrade :/
---
sort iz a bucket
#13YuokoPosted 5/2/2012 8:23:57 AM
pure_perv posted...

But they ran at 30fps, Dont cod games run at 60? You can definitely tell the difference between the two. Give me 60fps and a crappy looking game anytime over a fairly pretty one at 30

This is eventually what it comes down to this late in a generation. You can squeeze more out of hardware that you're more familiar with, but you're going to start taking hits in the performance if you go too far. You can see it even all the way back on the N64's later games. If you want both pretty graphics and great performance, you'll probably want to go build yourself a PC.

It honestly doesn't look that bad, to be fair, and I'm sure most would prefer that the game be silky smooth at 60 FPS.
---
It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool.