I really want them to make Zombies the main attraction

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I really want them to make Zombies the main attraction
4 years ago#1
Look, I know people are in full hype "OMG Black Ops 2 is going to be da best CoD ever!!!" mode right now, but hear me out.

In my personal experience, I have never found Treyarch to be risk takers. They've had some good ideas now and again like the in-game "ranks" for CoD 3, War, CoD points (which I don't feel they fully utilized), but in the end I've always felt that they half-ass things.

Despite the fact that this is going to be a more futuristic game, I can't help but feel they will be limited creatively not by the setting, but by the main multi-player component of the game.

I honestly can't see Black Ops 2 being that much different in the MP section. They have a lot to work with (like they did with Black Ops), but I don't think they'll utilize it.

For example, they could just switch the UAV with a "Parrot" drone and call it a day or switch a high level kill-streak with a mech walker.

So I really hope they focus more on Zombies. I personally think it's all they're really good at. Yes, BO had more maps, but a lot of them were plucked straight from W@W.

I like Zombies because they aren't really limited to any "standard" and they can go wild with ideas. A map maker ala Far Cry would be amazing. I really don't know why they haven't capitalized on something as creative and profitable like Zombies.

What do you think?
"They failed me, every last one of them. They were strong, but saw not the truth. I am certain that you will prove different." - Darkstalker Kaathe
4 years ago#2
I really don't want them to. Zombies sucks and frankly I'm tired of hearing about it.

Honestly I don't understand why they don't just make a stand alone zombie game if all these people love them so much.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I really want them to make Zombies the main attraction

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Leaderboards still downkingekinge26/18 10:52AM