The Trailer Looks AWFUL

#1NazomiPosted 5/3/2012 8:18:03 AM
I'm sorry to say it ...

I love COD. I switch between most games depending on my mood and find they all have something to offer but this just looks bad.

"No-one ever thought to ask the question - What if the enemy gets hold of the key?"

THE Key? Just one? Decades in to the future, a technology governed superstate is under the control of one 'key'? I find it very difficult to believe if such a state existed it would ALL fall in to the hands of terrorists. Maybe a small fraction but not all. That minor grip aside (Could be explained well in the story) ...

It just looks bad. IMO obviously but I will be steering very wide of this. Kind of thankful I will be moving to Oz then Nz for 2 years on WHVisa's when this is released.

A big gamble bringing back vehicles and throwing in horses to a trailer. COD is usually a little 'extreme' but this just looks like a joke
---
X360 GT: BarrattsMini
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOUBxJnH52Y
#2_Zymbooru_VPosted 5/3/2012 8:20:29 AM

THE Key? Just one? Decades in to the future, a technology governed superstate is under the control of one 'key'? I find it very difficult to believe if such a state existed it would ALL fall in to the hands of terrorists. Maybe a small fraction but not all. That minor grip aside (Could be explained well in the story) ...

can't tell is serious, dumb, or trolling
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do, what others cannot.
http://i47.tinypic.com/35ndnar.jpg
#3Grogg555Posted 5/3/2012 8:21:38 AM
So, you're saying it's aweful because you heard Wood's say key ( btw he say's keys ).

Doesn't anybody have a logical reason for anything anymore?

INB4

COD IZ TEH BADZ KUZ WOODZ IZ OLD ADN TANKZ R WALKIN!!!!!
---
Gamertag: Grogg555 SCV: Nightmare, Mitsurugi, Yoshimitsu
2nd in Command of The Dragoons :~: AC:V
#4Shinra_TenseiPosted 5/3/2012 8:32:19 AM(edited)
Nazomi posted...
I'm sorry to say it ...

I love COD. I switch between most games depending on my mood and find they all have something to offer but this just looks bad.

"No-one ever thought to ask the question - What if the enemy gets hold of the key?"

It just looks bad. IMO obviously but I will be steering very wide of this. Kind of thankful I will be moving to Oz then Nz for 2 years on WHVisa's when this is released.

A big gamble bringing back vehicles and throwing in horses to a trailer. COD is usually a little 'extreme' but this just looks like a joke

You realize the term "keys" it's a metaphor right? Raul Menendez [the antagonist] is a super hacker who can take over government systems with his 1337 haxor skillz lol, Woods was just using a metaphor that he had gotten the "keys" to their "toys", not to be taken literally lol.

I actually think jumping a bit into the future is a good step, and if people actually assess things, it is a bit hyperbolic, but if a few given criteria were met, the technology shown is easily possible - one of them being the current economic situation.

I have more beef with how the **** is Woods still alive, both in the sense of him surviving BO, and possibly how he is still alive in 2025 [as he stated in the trailer lol], I smell plot-hax.

Also regarding horses, it's from a 1980 odd flashback to Afghanistan, in the actual war alot of the Mujahideen rode on horses, in their Jihad against the USSR. In fact the US supplied them with ****ing Stinger missiles to take down Soviet jets and helis which was one of the turning points in the war because the USSR did not have as much air dominance, whereas previously they were just making bombing runs etc. and devastating the Mujahideen.

---
Doumbia is a BEAST
#5tYRE_602Posted 5/3/2012 8:26:38 AM(edited)
Oh for the love of God...
#6ACx7Posted 5/3/2012 8:29:00 AM

I find your lack of perception to be both sad, and hilarious. 

#7PrinceOfFalloutPosted 5/3/2012 8:49:56 AM(edited)
are you serious tc?

do you even know what a metaphor is?
---
"This is good... isn't it?" - Big Boss
https://www.playfire.com/DivineSnake
#8knightimexPosted 5/3/2012 10:01:38 AM
Nazomi posted...
I'm sorry to say it ...

Stop crying like a whiny baby and just don't play it.

Do you need someone to hold your hand for these idiot proof steps?
---
The only time you'll ever hear a ninja is when someone says: "A Ninja".
#9therickmu25Posted 5/3/2012 10:08:53 AM
TC you could have listed 50 reasons why the game looks awful and you picked the worst one.
---
i5 2500k @4.5Ghz, 2x EVGA OC GTX 560ti, Gigabyte Z68 UD3H Motherboard, 8GB G.Skill Sniper, 1 TB HDD, 750W Corsair TX PSU. Corsair 500R case