It makes me SO MAD that BO2 is breaking pre-order records

#1macarena69Posted 5/3/2012 11:19:17 AM
Don't these people have TASTE? They are ruining gaming for us true connoissures with their lame Michael Bay SP and easy to play MP. People who support CoD are the problem. You are ruining game culture. As cultured people, it is our duty to shun codkid philistines. We need to support real games, like Witcher 2
---
Sno's ball and chain
#2Shinra_TenseiPosted 5/3/2012 11:20:06 AM
Ok.
---
Doumbia is a BEAST
#3delimanPosted 5/3/2012 11:20:11 AM
I hope you're just being sarcastic.
#4BTzzPosted 5/3/2012 11:20:57 AM
If it's anything like the original Witcher, no.

Games should aspire to be accessible, not take pleasure in being inaccessible. That's why I'll always prefer games like Skyrim over ones like Dark Souls.
#5macarena69(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 11:20:59 AM
deliman posted...
I hope you're just being sarcastic.

I hope you aren't part of the problem
---
Sno's ball and chain
#6macarena69(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 11:22:01 AM
BTzz posted...
If it's anything like the original Witcher, no.

Games should aspire to be accessible, not take pleasure in being inaccessible. That's why I'll always prefer games like Skyrim over ones like Dark Souls.

The more accesible, the more dumb people can playm thus dumbing down all of gaming. This is especially bad for multiplayer games, where noobs actually get a chance at beating good players
---
Sno's ball and chain
#7iTz_Opt1cSn1p3zPosted 5/3/2012 11:23:17 AM
I figure I may as well keep supporting CoD since every new FPS that comes out is just as bad.
#8slayerxelitePosted 5/3/2012 11:24:35 AM
I preordered 6 copies for my 6 xboxes
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#9macarena69(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 11:24:35 AM
iTz_Opt1cSn1p3z posted...
I figure I may as well keep supporting CoD since every new FPS that comes out is just as bad.

Uh, the reason they keep making it like CoD is because you keep buying CoD. Without it, we wouldn't have crap like unlockables and killstreaks
---
Sno's ball and chain
#10EVE6 FANPosted 5/3/2012 11:25:44 AM
The sheeple need their yearly fix. Paying for a new game + new maps and "services", hell, they'd be stupid not to release another and rake in the cash.

I would. If people bought my crap year after year, no matter how smelly and identical it was to the last one, you bet your ass i'd sell it, ESPECIALLY if every year outsells the last!
---
I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible. But pissing everyone off is easy and funny as hell. Will Ferrell