How long untill CoD haters form a violent insurgency?

#1-Jammo-Posted 5/4/2012 5:51:48 PM
They can only hide behind a computer in their parents house for so long.
I'm worried that Treyarch and Activisions HQs are going to be major targets for attacks if this hatred keeps escalating.
Someone will end up strapping on a dynamite vest ushering a short prayer

"Blessed are the Psychonauts, to all things good and hipster. Allow me to transcend Beyond Good and Evil. Help my death lead to a greater cause. The cleansing of the mainstream, the legion of broskis, and all things casually accepted. Amen."
BOOM
---
"The truth is never a laughing matter." bigdsd08
A wise proverb. Nothing in real life is worth smiling over...ever. LOL
#2FeelMyBladePosted 5/4/2012 5:55:03 PM
Little kids attacking Activision HQ?
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ?
No. of Brohoofs-16
#3-Jammo-(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2012 5:59:57 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Little kids attacking Activision HQ?

Haha. *brohoof* Add that one to the count.
Maybe it is just pretty scheudenfreude, not any real deep-seated resentment.
The whining about a game they don't player anymore/ever is just comical at this point. They've made their point... so many times and now they are just treading over old rhetoric. The same complaints they brought up last year. I have yet to hear any new complaints about BO2 besides "They changed too much" Guess they'll always find a way.
---
"The truth is never a laughing matter." bigdsd08
A wise proverb. Nothing in real life is worth smiling over...ever. LOL
#4FeelMyBladePosted 5/4/2012 6:04:38 PM
Hahaa, Thanks! Well you are certainly correct, they are desperately trying to find new materials to comment down on CoD.

Some complained the change wasn't enough (without providing information on the change they wanted)

Some complained that the graphics was still bad, and implied you should only play games with good graphics.

Some just cried because they don't want us to give money to Activision. Which I can understand to a certain extent, but our financial decision is none of their goddam business.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ?
No. of Brohoofs-17
#5whyjustwhyPosted 5/5/2012 1:43:46 AM
Unless mommy is buying it for you in which case you should get a full time job.