they set it in futuristic world so...(joke thread)

#1the_reaper849Posted 5/8/2012 12:29:05 PM
that when you die after turning a corner they can say the futuristic bullets were designed to curve around corners.

bad joke is bad. i know.
---
im a cook, and i play one in my RPG's.
#2patgd04Posted 5/8/2012 3:44:03 PM
hmm. . . *thinks about it*
---
"Its an actual game.The AI in combat training are better than the actual players."-JDnutsh0t
GT patgd2008
#3HeartlessCharmsPosted 5/8/2012 3:44:55 PM
My life has been greatly improved by reading this topic. I thank you for the time and the effort it took to create it.
Children will hear stories of your magnificent work of art and scholars will hail you from all reaches of the world for you wisdom and knowledge. May you live long and share you experiences with all.
---
PSN = Heartlessmac
Xbox Live =
#4the_reaper849(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2012 9:52:41 PM
HeartlessCharms posted...
My life has been greatly improved by reading this topic. I thank you for the time and the effort it took to create it.
Children will hear stories of your magnificent work of art and scholars will hail you from all reaches of the world for you wisdom and knowledge. May you live long and share you experiences with all.

you are sooo witty and original, My life has been greatly improved by reading this post. I thank you for the time and the effort it took to create it.
---
#5RoxasANobodyPosted 5/8/2012 9:55:07 PM
+1 for reaper
---
"And she spoke words that would melt in your hands."
Currently Watching: www.youtube.com/user/OKAYSIAN
#6HeartlessCharmsPosted 5/8/2012 9:58:03 PM
the_reaper849 posted...

you are sooo witty and original, My life has been greatly improved by reading this post. I thank you for the time and the effort it took to create it.

YOU copypasta too :D???
---
PSN = Heartlessmac
Xbox Live =
#7PathlessBulletPosted 5/8/2012 10:15:55 PM
This topic gave me the courage I needed to finally ask out this girl I really like! Needless to say she was impressed by my newly found confidence, we went out to dinner at this fancy restaurant (R.I.P six weeks of pay), had some fun in the sack that night, became as close as peas and mash potatoes, and now we're engaged three years later.

I can't thank you enough!
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#8Jakey_Jake_2002Posted 5/8/2012 11:31:27 PM
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids can understand. Then I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.
---
I actually just turned 13. 2002 was my first kiss for the Jakester!!
#9the_reaper849(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2012 7:44:49 AM
the_reaper849 posted...

YOU copypasta too :D???

only this one time, it seemed fitting. haha.
---
#10hakitakiPosted 5/9/2012 8:12:40 AM
Future?

Can we meet Master Chief in this then?
---
You got your Mumbo in my Jumbo. >_> - akanakin
You got your Bottles in my Jamjars. ^_^ - milothefan