The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

M16-MP40-UMP-Famas-MP7-???

#1Mumble_Posted 5/28/2012 9:48:41 AM
Let's take a look at the most complained about guns from the past few CoDs. As you can see they all have ONE thing in common. They have an "M" in their name.

Also it is going through another pattern. AR-SMG-SMG-AR-SMG-???. The only logical thing is that the OP gun will be another SMG. If there's one thing I learned it is that Call of Du- I mean history tends to repeat itself.

Now if you change the FAMAS with a 74u and the UMP with the Tar-21 to make this list the most OP guns you will notice that they all have numbers. Now we must ADD all of the numbers together. This will equal 158. Now let's divide it by 6 and we get 26.3. Since 26 is an ugly number we'll make this 3.

Another thing we much pay attention to is where these contraptions were use during wars. USA-Germany-Germany-France-Germany-???. This game takes place in the future so we shall skip a Germany phase and go to the one after that. That would be Argentina. Why? Because they were in war against Germany during WW2. And the same manufacturers haven't been used for anything non Germany.

So what does this mean? The OP gun in Black Ops 2 will be the PA3. It's an SMG just as I had predicted. It has a 3 just as I had predicted. It has high recoil and high fire rate. It was made in Argentina. It is also known as the FMK-3. There is the M. Treyarch was trying to throw me off but I saw right through their deception!!
-Detective Mumble signing out.
---
Mods are dumb
#2cifer520Posted 5/28/2012 9:50:49 AM
This is what unemployment looks like, kids.
#3genius14Posted 5/28/2012 9:54:19 AM
Let's take a look at the most complained about guns from the past few CoDs. As you can see they all have ONE thing in common. They have an "M" in their name.

Stopped reading right there.
---
SSBB-0603-5794-4363 GT: Ace Of Blew
http://i.minus.com/iMimjTXRoOuTF.gif
#4The_ShaderPosted 5/28/2012 10:00:27 AM
genius14 posted...

---
"Lower thine guard and thou'rt allowing the enemy in" - Frog
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Happy Mask Salesman
#5zerooo0Posted 5/28/2012 10:11:07 AM
The_Shader posted...
genius14 posted...

---
Trolls + Elitists + Blind Fanboys = Pathetic
Post if you agree
#6BrockObamaPosted 5/28/2012 10:35:43 AM
Everyone above this line has been trolled

---------------------------------------------
#7Mumble_(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2012 3:11:56 PM
BrockObama posted...

Care to explain?
---
Mods are dumb
#8The_ShaderPosted 5/28/2012 3:24:50 PM
BrockObama posted...

are you telling me .... THAT line thinks its better then me?!?! must be some kinda super model, WHAT DOES IT MODEL? GLOVES?!?!
---
"Lower thine guard and thou'rt allowing the enemy in" - Frog
"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" - Happy Mask Salesman
#9MegaTape13Posted 5/28/2012 3:44:42 PM
Hey guys check this out, now we've ALL been trolled

BrockObama posted...

---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13
#10tacoslayer89Posted 5/28/2012 4:58:04 PM
Guarantee you this will indeed happen.
---
I am the Troll Detector.
I detect trolls and do nothing about it.