Show me where a 'zombies campaign' was confirmed

#11Heroicmedic92Posted 6/25/2012 8:13:02 PM
I'm kind of on the same fence lol. I hear peopel saying this all the time but haven't found a single confirmed source. Not here to argue, would just like to find a confirmed source.
#12BTzz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2012 8:25:02 PM
Heroicmedic92 posted...
I'm kind of on the same fence lol. I hear peopel saying this all the time but haven't found a single confirmed source. Not here to argue, would just like to find a confirmed source.

Kinda the same way. I'm indifferent towards the concept but COD fans have a tendency to accept unconfirmed things as fact only to be disproven.
---
Xbox GT: Ian Bits
#13ssj5kingPosted 6/25/2012 8:47:00 PM
BTzz posted...
A 'leaked' image and a youtube video with no link that says he did 'google research'

Mmhmm.

He said what the site was just go to computersandvideogames.com and look for it. I give you videos of it and you just blow them off either go look for the E3 one or just be quiet about it already.

No matter what people say or show you you will never believe it until the game is out.
---
Xbox Live GT: Nnnking
#14BTzz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2012 9:10:28 PM
ssj5king posted...
BTzz posted...
A 'leaked' image and a youtube video with no link that says he did 'google research'

Mmhmm.

He said what the site was just go to computersandvideogames.com and look for it. I give you videos of it and you just blow them off either go look for the E3 one or just be quiet about it already.

No matter what people say or show you you will never believe it until the game is out.

I'll be perfectly willing to believe it if an acceptable source says it. I checked out computer and video games and they don't mention a source, where they heard it, whether it was from Treyarch, or whether it was hearsay.

COD's the biggest franchise out there, people are going to make up **** to get views/page hits/whatever. Look at Kotaku, they report every single rumor because it gets them traffic.
---
#15Rarehunter1357Posted 6/25/2012 10:57:27 PM
Yes, COD's the biggest franchise out there, people are going to troll the boards just for the sake of trolling, when what they're asking for is being answered and just refusing to believe it.
---
Is Unfarted killer equal to or greater than the Xbox series? - TheArcade
GT: InfamouSnake
#16billnye69Posted 6/26/2012 6:06:27 AM
Don't forget the OXM scans that showed in the Q&A.

Q - "How can you top Black Ops Zombies mode, which had you playing as past U.S Presidents?"

A - "The way you top it is to give zombies fans not just a mode, but a game on the disc"

These leaked scans came out before E3 and was the first clue towards a zombies campaign.

http://blackops2nation.com/campaign/official-xbox-magazine-scans/
---
Game Series that tons of people liked but I thought were terrible. - Half-Life, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Dragon Age, Skyrim.
#17BTzz(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 10:11:50 AM
Rarehunter1357 posted...
Yes, COD's the biggest franchise out there, people are going to troll the boards just for the sake of trolling, when what they're asking for is being answered and just refusing to believe it.

But it hasn't. I've played with plenty of people on here and the Blops boards. I'm not a troll.

billnye69 posted...
Don't forget the OXM scans that showed in the Q&A.

Q - "How can you top Black Ops Zombies mode, which had you playing as past U.S Presidents?"

A - "The way you top it is to give zombies fans not just a mode, but a game on the disc"

These leaked scans came out before E3 and was the first clue towards a zombies campaign.

http://blackops2nation.com/campaign/official-xbox-magazine-scans/

That's what you call 'vague'. I agree it says they're doing more than standard maps, but we also know there' 4v4 multiplayer of some sort for zombies because that was confirmed, as well as expanding to 8 players for standard zombies.

There still hasn't been a single link from a confirmed source about the zombies campaign.
---
#18HDCasePosted 6/26/2012 12:31:13 PM
They've said very little about zombies other than something about the zombie mode being in the MP engine this time.
---
Artiste of the Slightly Funny Deal
#19brianu1234Posted 6/26/2012 3:00:20 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=29XEGjJmW_w&feature=plcp Syndicate, one of the most kept up to date cod players explains the cod black ops 2 zombie campaign coming from the producer's twitter link that leads straight to a call of duty website explaining the normal campaign and the ZOMBIE campaign confirmed by the producers.
---
DragonQuest is the best game ever!
#20brianu1234Posted 6/26/2012 3:16:19 PM
in this video fast forward to about three mins. in and you will find alot of info not only about zombies but the game as well. This message goes with the one I posted above.
---
DragonQuest is the best game ever!