Combat Knife

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
Sorry, but I haven't seen anyone discussing this, even though there are plenty of knife topics.

It is my understanding that, if you don't have a secondary weapon selected, then you will automatically use the "combat knife" as your secondary. However, you can still knife someone when your primary is out. So there has to be a difference between "normal knifing" and the "combat knife"...right? Or am I missing something? Anybody know?

I'm guessing it's at least faster - kind of how the melee knife you use with a pistol in MW3 is.
(message deleted)
4 years ago#3
Im hoping this knife has commando built in, I say this because you actually have to take it out
N00NE
4 years ago#4
The Combat knife works better because you don't have to put it away and redraw so you can knife faster.
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
4 years ago#5
parkourboybryan posted...
The Combat knife works better because you don't have to put it away and redraw so you can knife faster.

i heard some where that it was like the tac knife
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960188-call-of-duty-black-ops/59821100
4 years ago#6
No the tac knife is still in the game the combat is different
4 years ago#7
Surely it has some negative aspect to it, if you get this by default for not equiping a secondary? All we know so far is that you cannot pick up another secondary weapon, thats it really.
4 years ago#8
But how much lunging can it do compared to the default knife?
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived