Loadouts / leveling up is the worst idea I've ever heard for zombies.

#1pdizzles125Posted 8/14/2012 2:35:00 PM
It's about survival guys. Also, I really hope the "become a zombie" rumor isn't true.

Why would you want to be a zombie if you're fighting with 3 other friends to stay alive?

And why would you want 4v4 in zombies? Why not have just a 8 player coop zombie match where you all try to survive.
---
CHILL MECHSTEP ANYBODEH?
http://soundcloud.com/pdizzles127/peter-g-mech
#2WhiteAngel50Posted 8/14/2012 2:37:25 PM
They are probably going to keep the origional formula. If you don't like the new idea(s) you don't have to play it.
---
Xbox Live GT: WhiteAngel50
#3MrArmageddon8Posted 8/14/2012 2:38:05 PM
Who said there is just one mode of zombies?
#4GeminiX7Posted 8/19/2012 12:24:04 PM
There are gonna be multiple zombie modes. A zombie mode with a loadout might be a nice change. Maybe have the players rely solely on max ammo drops. That way a team focuses solely on getting as far as they can with the weapons they are the most comfortable with. I absolutely love the way zombies works as of now, and prefer that over any new modes, but some variety would be interesting as well.
---
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
#5Teh_5_StarzPosted 8/19/2012 12:42:28 PM
^agreed
---
GT: Teh 5 Star
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/dlc-the-mega64/719525
#6genius14Posted 8/19/2012 1:01:11 PM
GeminiX7 posted...
There are gonna be multiple zombie modes. A zombie mode with a loadout might be a nice change. Maybe have the players rely solely on max ammo drops. That way a team focuses solely on getting as far as they can with the weapons they are the most comfortable with. I absolutely love the way zombies works as of now, and prefer that over any new modes, but some variety would be interesting as well.

The truth right here.
---
SSBB-0603-5794-4363 GT: Ace Of Blew
http://gyazo.com/8d3de6c4afddd5c07df03178784e93e8 Understand my name! gen- (beginning) -ius (made of) 14 of my friends. :)
#7billnye69Posted 8/19/2012 2:18:32 PM
It's already been confirmed that classic style zombies is still in the game. So if you don't want to play any of the new styles or modes you don't have to. You can still just jump into a game and survive as long as you can.

What's the problem?
---
Game Series that tons of people liked but I thought were terrible. - Half-Life, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Dragon Age, Skyrim.
#8Frost_ManPosted 8/19/2012 2:23:11 PM
Does anyone know if anything about the Zombie Campaign mode has been announced yet?
---
Opinions aren't facts. Why is that so difficult for the world to comprehend?
It's disturbing how hostile people on the Internet are. It's unnecessary.
#9GeminiX7Posted 8/20/2012 10:50:59 AM
Frost_Man posted...
Does anyone know if anything about the Zombie Campaign mode has been announced yet?

No news yet, and if it is included, it might not be directly involving the cast from W@W and BO's Zombie mode(I'd be highly surprised if it didn't involve them in some way). They had a pic when talking about Zombie mode of a chick with a Winchester and a sword with a zombie head in her hands(I believe, I have bad memory), so that might be a new character in the cast(which I would be all over)

Also, on an unrelated note, I work at a hospital and one of my patients is a WWII vet named Jack Dempsey. Completely blew my mind.
---
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."