gun camos in?

#1darkace77450Posted 8/15/2012 9:15:15 PM
And if so, MW2's colorful and distinctive camps or BO's more realistic but muddy camos? I prefer the former, personally.
#2ZeroChargePosted 8/15/2012 9:17:09 PM
I just want Chrome/Silver/Nickel camo.... Shiny silver is nice ;_;
---
Yeah, I'm a Furry. Don't hate. You're just mad you don't have big fluffy fox ears like me! =^w^= I'mma Red Fox. :3
Playing: Minecraft.
#3JonJonFTWPosted 8/15/2012 9:19:16 PM
Treyarch has not talked about camos and it hasn't been shown in the "Pick 10" Create-A-Class system so we can assume that they will not be returning. For me, that is very disappointing. One of my favorite parts of MW2 was getting Red Tiger.

Also, camos were shown on guns in the Black Ops MP trailer so I guess that settles it. No camos in Black Ops II.

D:
---
"Why did you eat Snail Po?"
Gamertag : JonJonXs | PSN : JonJonXs | Steam : JonJonXs | Youtube : JonJonFtheW
#4KwizxxPosted 8/15/2012 9:28:10 PM
Why so quick to judge? The game is only in alpha and camos were already seen in earlier screenshots. Also, Treyarch promised more customization than ever before, so I doubt they would ever drop camos.
#5High_WarlordPosted 8/15/2012 9:31:16 PM
Well to be fair, I don't see how unlocking camos would fit into their new "Hey, you get a token to spend on unlocking something every time you rank up now!" thing. Very few people would "waste" tokens on camos. I could only see people using an unlock token to unlock camo if they REALLY liked the gun or if they didn't have "anything better" to spend the token on.

They could, of course, still make camos unlocked by challenges though. I must admit that it would be weird if there were no weapon camos in Black Ops II after having them for so long. I guess we will find out soon enough.
---
A human mage, elf archer and dwarf warrior walk into a bar.
Now loading, please wait...