Question about score steaks.

#1Kharn99Posted 8/19/2012 10:37:38 PM
Let's say I need 400 pts for a reward. Can I get it from one kill (100 pts), a buzz kill (200 pts), and 5 assists (20x5=100)?

Thank You.
---
Saying "the reason is because" is redundant and idiotic.
Steam ID: Kharn the Betrayer
#2KwizxxPosted 8/19/2012 10:40:35 PM
No. Stuff like buzzkills, headshots, double/triple/multi kills, avenger, rescuer, etc are in the from of medals which add to your xp total, but not your score streaks. Assists do count though.
#3Kharn99(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2012 10:41:45 PM
Ohh I see. Thanks!
---
Saying "the reason is because" is redundant and idiotic.
Steam ID: Kharn the Betrayer
#4LionHartZeroPosted 8/19/2012 10:46:52 PM
Kwizxx posted...
No. Stuff like buzzkills, headshots, double/triple/multi kills, avenger, rescuer, etc are in the from of medals which add to your xp total, but not your score streaks. Assists do count though.

U sure? Definitely wouldn't make sense if I got points towards the streak for a normal kill, but the NO points towards it for a triple kill lol
#5BTzzPosted 8/19/2012 11:24:32 PM
LionHartZero posted...
Kwizxx posted...

U sure? Definitely wouldn't make sense if I got points towards the streak for a normal kill, but the NO points towards it for a triple kill lol

You get points for three kills, just not a bonus for getting three kills
---
Xbox GT: Ian Bits
#6oblivious2lifePosted 8/19/2012 11:45:05 PM
I believe you would also get points for assists. I'm not certain though.
---
Im not drinking and driving. Im driving while drinking!
GT: FurryMagician
#7thelightnessPosted 8/19/2012 11:52:36 PM
oblivious2life posted...

Yeah, they said that assists add to the KS. Does anyone know if the assists are like in BO where your assist is based on damage dealt or is it a constant amount like in MW3?
#8Gray_wolf1119Posted 8/19/2012 11:56:01 PM(edited)
score steaks are delicious. had to do it.

also, i think taking out score streaks that are active give you point, and score streaks themselves give you points but at a slower rate. So a Death machine < Gun kill. UAV and CUAV give assist points also that count towards your score streak.

thelightness posted...
oblivious2life posted...

Yeah, they said that assists add to the KS. Does anyone know if the assists are like in BO where your assist is based on damage dealt or is it a constant amount like in MW3?

They give points based off damage but kills are still worth more. I think i saw this often in the last livestream with all the hardpoint gameplay.
---
GT: Fang1192
www.Tvtropes.org
#9TheBlueDeathPosted 8/20/2012 3:48:50 AM
Gray_wolf1119 posted...
score steaks are delicious. had to do it.

also, i think taking out score streaks that are active give you point, and score streaks themselves give you points but at a slower rate. So a Death machine < Gun kill. UAV and CUAV give assist points also that count towards your score streak.

thelightness posted...
oblivious2life posted...

They give points based off damage but kills are still worth more. I think i saw this often in the last livestream with all the hardpoint gameplay.

No the assists are not damage based. Watch the matches from germany.

Every assist I seen due to someone shooting another player was +50.

Stun grenade assists were +25.

Why do people answer others when they don't know?
---
PSN: Swordsman001
#10TG_WolfPosted 8/20/2012 4:02:18 AM
Makes me wonder:

-Equip RC-XD, UAV and Hunter Killer.
-Play SnD
-Get 1 Kill (500 Points)
-????
-Profit?

Since you'd earn all 3 in one kill XD
---
The Official Madara Uchiha of all Existence... ((o)) ((o)) Official Edo Lord of UNS3 Board
Furry and Proud of it ^_^