Question about score steaks.

#11Gray_wolf1119Posted 8/20/2012 4:02:32 AM
TheBlueDeath posted...
Gray_wolf1119 posted...
score steaks are delicious. had to do it.

also, i think taking out score streaks that are active give you point, and score streaks themselves give you points but at a slower rate. So a Death machine < Gun kill. UAV and CUAV give assist points also that count towards your score streak.

thelightness posted...
oblivious2life posted...
I believe you would also get points for assists. I'm not certain though.

Yeah, they said that assists add to the KS. Does anyone know if the assists are like in BO where your assist is based on damage dealt or is it a constant amount like in MW3?

They give points based off damage but kills are still worth more. I think i saw this often in the last livestream with all the hardpoint gameplay.

No the assists are not damage based. Watch the matches from germany.

Every assist I seen due to someone shooting another player was +50.

Stun grenade assists were +25.

Why do people answer others when they don't know?

Why dont you watch the germany gameplay again. Day 2 from 35:35 to 36:05 on twitch. The player should be swanny with an LMG + Target finder, playing M-TDM on Cargo. In that segment alone he gets 2 different score assists. One +50 after a drop shot, one +75 after he gets killed.

Why are people trying to be condescending when theyre wrong?
---
GT: Fang1192
www.Tvtropes.org
#12GamerTPosted 8/20/2012 5:45:48 AM
It should probably be pointed out that scorestreak points are appear scaled to the gametype being played. In TDM a kill is +100. But, in Domination they are only +50.

I would assume that in SnD you might get +500 XP for each kill, but you would only get +100 for your scorestreak. I doubt they would give you +500 scorestreak points for each kill in SnD. That would simply break the balance of the gametype.
---
[XBL] SxM TRS ZeRo "You don't die from drinking and driving.....You die from getting Drunk and driving!"
#13KwizxxPosted 8/20/2012 6:47:25 AM
GamerT posted...
It should probably be pointed out that scorestreak points are appear scaled to the gametype being played. In TDM a kill is +100. But, in Domination they are only +50.

I would assume that in SnD you might get +500 XP for each kill, but you would only get +100 for your scorestreak. I doubt they would give you +500 scorestreak points for each kill in SnD. That would simply break the balance of the gametype.

You're correct and that's how it was in the livestream. In fact, they didn't even have killstreaks, though I'm not sure if that was a custom private match feature or if it's final in the game. (Which I somewhat doubt).
#14ValeriumPosted 8/20/2012 7:28:53 AM
TG_Wolf posted...
Makes me wonder:

-Equip RC-XD, UAV and Hunter Killer.
-Play SnD
-Get 1 Kill (500 Points)
-????
-Profit?

Since you'd earn all 3 in one kill XD

Obviously not. That would be the dumbest thing ever if they did.
#15Gray_wolf1119Posted 8/20/2012 10:06:55 AM
It would encourage flak jacket usage thats for sure.
---
GT: Fang1192
www.Tvtropes.org