so.. there's nothing that keeps your name from popping up? le sigh..

#1Asylum_71Posted 8/20/2012 2:28:53 AM
I'm often flashed or caught between enemies on all sides of me and I'll just go prone and play dead for a few seconds. That's completely gone? :(
---
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715
#2Asylum_71(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2012 5:40:31 AM
bump
---
if activision were a physical entity, i'd wrap my hands around its neck and have an orgasm as i feel its pulse slow down" - mega boie715
#3GamerTPosted 8/20/2012 5:48:57 AM
Yes, it would appear that is gone. On hindsight, it seems that you must have been playing with some really lame players for them not to notice you just because you were prone on the ground. The difference between a dead body and a prone body is pretty easily noticed if you ask me.

Secondly, if you were trying to do that and using Ghost (since you are trying to not be noticed) you would just be noticed on the enemies UAV if they happened to have one up if you're just laying there not moving. So, either way you would pretty much be done.
---
[XBL] SxM TRS ZeRo "You don't die from drinking and driving.....You die from getting Drunk and driving!"
#4Asylum_71(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2012 10:44:04 AM
I'm playing Call of Duty.. of course I'm playing with bad players. But no, I usually play with a good set of players and play snd so I don't have to worry about uav spam. But alright.. just wondering. It also cuts into playing dead a la hiding tactics :| but that's cool I guess.
---