So with all the anti camping things that seem to be in Blops 2...

#1Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 8/28/2012 4:45:52 PM
Do you think the next thing people will complain about will be people rushing to much? - Results (81 votes)
Yes
17.28% (14 votes)
No
13.58% (11 votes)
They will still rage about camping
39.51% (32 votes)
They're going to rage about perk usage
6.17% (5 votes)
Quickscoping is the new camping
17.28% (14 votes)
No, no, no, camping is the new rushing
2.47% (2 votes)
Other (explain)
3.7% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I say people will rage about camping being rampant either way..... because people will want to rage on something and they will pick one of the easiest things to rage and place blame on.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#2tacoslayer89Posted 8/28/2012 4:47:13 PM
How could you possibly complain about rushing
---
They call me...Yellow Skinned Wacky Man!
GT: SlaykSerr789
#3Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2012 4:49:25 PM
tacoslayer89 posted...
How could you possibly complain about rushing

By people being all "Waaah its to easy to die by people rushing.... etc." I bet if they whine enough the developers will listen... they seem to listen on what people whining say every other time.
---
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#4Hold_Teh_LinePosted 8/28/2012 5:33:18 PM
Complaining about rushing has got to be the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time. This topic's bad and you should feel bad.
#5BattleAxeRXPosted 8/28/2012 5:33:41 PM
Maybe headglitching
---
"You lost the woman of your dreams, but you still have Zoidberg. You ALL still have Zoidberg!!!" - FUTURAMA
#6Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2012 5:34:10 PM
Hold_Teh_Line posted...
Complaining about rushing has got to be the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time. This topic's bad and you should feel bad.

It may be bad but I don't feel bad, there are worst topics than this out there on this board.
---
#7AnUnexpectedActPosted 8/28/2012 5:37:02 PM
All these anti camping things aren't going to stop people from camping. Sure the new things might discourage it and it'll change the gameplay of the game but it can't change the mentality of people who already camp.
#8SlaveZero40Posted 8/28/2012 5:51:14 PM
BattleAxeRX posted...
Maybe headglitching

Now CoD should fix this. Panic knifing period(No, I'm not putting down knife rushing. But either a person should get slowed down when getting shot at or make it TWO HIT KILL FROM THE FRONT, ONE FROM THE BACK) especially being able to knife someone who isn't even on your screen was always stupid. More weapon balance or more realism to the weapons(an AA-12 in real life is way MORE deadly then what CoD makes it seem. Over 10 assault rifles that fires the same damn type of bullets should be nearly as deadly as one another.) Dragunov also shouldn't be so weak.

I'm very glad they are doing things to counter campers. It has been long awaited.
#9ManateeAssassinPosted 8/28/2012 6:02:28 PM
Someone will always find something to complain about. Even if the perfect game was created someone will still complain.

As long as some people are better than others there will be people raging
---
Gamertag: ManateeAssassin
#10Faust_8Posted 8/28/2012 6:18:52 PM
ITT: New Ghost mechanics and MMS sight = all the anti-camping things.
---
Name one time--in all of history--when assuming supernatural explanations improved our understanding of anything.