Is that Quadrotor worth it?

#1subtekjnrPosted 8/29/2012 3:17:15 AM(edited)
The Care Package and Quadrotor are the only things extra for the CP Edition right? Cos that is $229 AU, while the Hardened is $108 AU

I already have BO2 on preorder, and EB automatically upgraded it to Hardened. The normal edition isn't even showing on their site anyway, and the HE costs the same as the full game. Is it worth paying double to get the Box and Chopper?

BTW, It said in the text if I want it, to up my Deposit to $50. Problem is, it's already at $50. Does that mean it's auto set to CPE?
#2WTFNightmarePosted 8/29/2012 3:31:40 AM
Imo no. If it included elite I would say yeah
---
Best Umvc3 Player on Gamefaqs. Best Dante ever
#3GamerTPosted 8/29/2012 4:46:09 AM
I don't see why anyone would pay extra just for a box that is probably too small to have any real practical purpose, but big enough to be a minor pain. When it comes to the quadrocopter I would say it isn't work it. If it is anything like when they had the RCXD in the Prestige Edition for Black Ops it definitely isn't work it.

When I got to see the RCXD up close the thing looked extremely cheap and the detail was terrible. I would have been better off building one of my own in my opinion. I'm not expecting anything better from the quadrocopter. I will admit that it is rather cool that it can fly at the least.
---
[XBL] SxM TRS ZeRo "You don't die from drinking and driving.....You die from getting Drunk and driving!"
#4NarutoTaioPosted 8/29/2012 5:28:29 AM
You mean the toy?
#5subtekjnr(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2012 5:36:55 AM
NarutoTaio posted...
You mean the toy?

Yeah I get it now. F*** that. The box isn't worth it, nor is the toy. I'll just keep Hardened
#6BrownGottiPosted 8/29/2012 5:59:16 AM
When I first saw the deal I thought it included the Parrot AR Drone but it's not. If it was the AR 2.0 drone it would have been an amazing deal. I don't know too much about the MQ-27 Dragonfire Drone.
#7UncommondoorPosted 8/29/2012 5:59:44 AM
Hardened is the way to go.

....says the guy who reserved the Care Package edition.
#8subtekjnr(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2012 6:03:24 AM
BrownGotti posted...
When I first saw the deal I thought it included the Parrot AR Drone but it's not. If it was the AR 2.0 drone it would have been an amazing deal. I don't know too much about the MQ-27 Dragonfire Drone.

It's the Quadrotor from FPSRussia's vid.
#9ACAClAPosted 8/29/2012 6:36:00 AM
subtekjnr posted...
BrownGotti posted...

haha yeahright that thing in the video was huge..

and maybe if the rotor had like a 1080p camera on it.
---
O hai i'm that guy built so fly in a silk bow tie don't know why i'm built so fly but i am, no lie oh my
#10subtekjnr(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2012 6:38:17 AM
ACAClA posted...
subtekjnr posted...
BrownGotti posted...

haha yeahright that thing in the video was huge..

and maybe if the rotor had like a 1080p camera on it.

I mean that's what the MQ-27 Dragonfire is. Not the toy you get