Is there ANY chance LMG's won't completely suck this time?

#1BS_InfinitePosted 9/6/2012 1:17:10 PM
I'm sick of seeing guns like MG36/PKP Pecheneg or the RPK/ HK

Why can't they make LMG's good?
Who would that hurt?!
---
BS_Infinite posted...
A sig
#2d3dsightPosted 9/6/2012 1:20:52 PM
From what I remember seeing, it doesn't look like you are quite as slow any more. I wonder if there will be an attachment to increase speed?
#3Overd0sPosted 9/6/2012 1:23:11 PM
Treyarch has a history of making good LMG's and even adding guns to classes they don't belong in to make the class better

On Black Ops we had the beastly M60, the Stoner, and even the RPK was good
---
This Sig is the property of this distinguished gentleman: http://i.picasion.com/pic51/86515ed5bbd652ac424eeea2d33c8939.gif
#4Frost_MirrorPosted 9/6/2012 1:30:46 PM
Overd0s posted...
Treyarch has a history of making good LMG's and even adding guns to classes they don't belong in to make the class better

What?

I mean I can see your logic if you were new to CoD coming from Battlefield but..
#5lolcharizardPosted 9/6/2012 1:34:01 PM
Overd0s posted...

I"ll give you the M60, but the Stoner and RPK were just bad ARs.
---
Battlefield 3: Below and Beyond the Ground
#6darkace77450Posted 9/6/2012 2:08:27 PM
BS_Infinite posted...
Why can't they make LMG's good?
Who would that hurt?!

Rushers. And we just can't have that.
#7breadisgoodPosted 9/6/2012 2:09:51 PM
They need infinite range again, otherwise they're just garbage assault rifles.
#8aj4x94Posted 9/6/2012 2:10:12 PM
I loved all the LMGs in Black Ops except the RPK. It's just barely above the UZI in terms of usability.
---
Kept you waiting, huh?
Currently playing: Half-Life 2, Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines, Persona 3 Portable, Legend of Dragoon, Alice: The Madness Returns
#9MegaTape13Posted 9/6/2012 2:31:19 PM(edited)
W@W had a wonderful selection of unique LMGs that were mostly pointless in light of the SMGs.
BO had a pretty sorry lineup of LMGs that were mostly pointless in light of the ARs.

Hopefully Treyarch has caught on. Simply kicking their habit of giving LMGs <50-round mags would help the weapon class SO much. The Stoner and HK with 80- or 100-round drums/belts would actually have a point, for example.
---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13
#10WhiteAngel50Posted 9/6/2012 2:32:13 PM
lolcharizard posted...
Overd0s posted...

I"ll give you the M60, but the Stoner and RPK were just bad ARs.

Are you ****in kidding me? The stoner 63? Dude that gun was beast if you had the proper class.

Stoner 63 with or without reddot
extended mags

c4
flash

Scavenger pro
warlord or sleight of hand pro
marathon pro

The gun was my best friend. I owned so much with it. The only thing I didnt like was the iron sights but I got passed it.
---
Xbox Live GT: WhiteAngel50