So they are actually nerfing ghost for scrubs who can't keep up?

#41metalclashPosted 9/14/2012 10:18:22 PM
Just because I out flank you because you can't rely on UAV anymore doesn't mean the game is unbalanced. It means you need to watch that doorway...not your radar.

See this is something I agree with. Too many people are looking at the wrong part of the screen, and more times than I can count someone shouts, "WHAT? HE WASN'T EVEN ON THE RADAR!"
---
Man, all I want is to play some GTA V with some of my broski's.
#42BattleAxeRXPosted 9/15/2012 6:01:55 PM
Yea I think this ghost nerf is a little ridiculous...
---
"You lost the woman of your dreams, but you still have Zoidberg. You ALL still have Zoidberg!!!" - FUTURAMA
#43Linctagon7Posted 9/15/2012 10:51:36 PM
COD has become a game that revolves around the radar.

No more strategy, no tactics, no teamwork.

Just rush blindly at every red dot that blinks on the mini-map.
#44Cornbread4lifePosted 9/16/2012 1:01:32 AM
I think this makes sense depending on the game mode, but people who are saying it messes up any chance of having team tactics kind of have a point. I only play HCTD, so yeah I'm all for it, campers should get wrecked. But in objective game modes, it doesn't make any sense to get rid of it. What's the point of playing a tactical game if you know where everybody is? Wouldn't everyone just ignore the objective and start killing each other anyway because they know everyone else can see them too?
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time, but I kill it. Keep that in mind if you add me on live
#45breadisgoodPosted 9/16/2012 5:19:06 AM
Linctagon7 posted...

So much fail in this post.
#46Linctagon7Posted 9/16/2012 7:50:58 AM
breadisgood posted...
Linctagon7 posted...

So much fail in this post.

Prove me wrong then.

Oh, my GT is Holden ZA just in case you want to call me a bad player. Like stats mean anything.